Contact Me






Monday, July 12, 2010

Target Deals - Week of 7/11/10

There's not much in this week's regular Target ad for good deals, but I checked a Super Target Ad and there are a few more in it. Our local Target's should have these same advetised prices.

Remember: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 7/17/10 ::

Coffee-Mate Creamer, 16 oz. - $1.50
$1.50 off 2 Coffee-Mate printable coupon
or .75 off Coffee-Mate printable coupon
Final price: .75 each

Ortega Taco Shells, 10 or 12 ct - $1.50
$1 off 2 Ortega products printable coupon
Final price: $1 each

Glade Scented Oil Candle Tin - $2.50
$1 off Glade Scented Oil product printable coupon
Final price: $1.50 each

Lactaid Lactose-Free Milk, 64 oz. - $2.99
$1 off Lactaid Milk printable coupon IE Link or Firefox Link
Final price: $1.99 each

TGI Friday's Skillet Meals - $5.99
$2 - 6/6/10 SS
Final price: $3.99 each


:: Ongoing Deals ::

*NEW* Stride Gum
B1G1 - 5/16/10 SS
and use B1G1 Stride Gum Target printable coupon
Final price: 2 FREE

Purina One SmartBlend Dog Food, 6 oz. - $1
$2 off Purina One Brand Dry Dog Food any size, any variety - 6/27/10 SS (expires 7/27)
$1 Purina One SmartBlend dry dog food - printable Target coupon
Final price: FREE
Note: The $2 coupon automatically reduces to $1

Schick Hydro 3 or 5 - $6.99 to $7.99 (regular price)
$5 - 6/13/10 SS (expires 7/30)
and use $4 Target coupon - 6/20/10 SS
Final cost: FREE or better

Olay Total Effects Body Wash, 8 oz. - $3.54 to $5.50 (regular prices vary between stores)
$4 - 6/6/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
and use FREE Ivory Body Wash, Bar Soap or Hand Soap (up to $3) when you buy Olay Total Effects Body Wash - 6/6/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
Final price: FREE to $1.50 each

Pampers Wipes, 72 ct - $1.97 to $2.39 (regular price)
$2 - 6/6/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
Final price: FREE to .39 each

Armor All Glass Cleaner - $2.69 (buy 2)
$2 printable coupon for Armor All ("Like" Armor All on Facebook - use 2)
and use $3 off 2 printable Target store coupon (find under Target Racing tab)
Final cost: FREE or better

Luvs Diapers, jumbo pack - $6.99 to $7.59 (prices vary between stores)
$2 - 6/27/10 RP (expires 7/31)
and use $1 Target coupon - 6/17/10 Target Insert (expires 8/30)
Final price: $3.99 to $4.49 each
Thanks, .carrie.!


:: Deals in the Trial/Travel Size Aisle ::

Tide - .97
$1 - 7/4/10 P&G (expires 7/31)
Final price: FREE

Degree Women's Deodorant - .97
$1 off any Women's Degree product printable coupon
Final price: FREE

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit - .97
.75 - 5/16/10 RP (expires 7/31)
Final price: .22 each

Note: Unadvertised prices may vary between Target stores. The prices I've listed in ongoing deals reflect the prices at the Hampton Village Target in St Louis. Hopefully, prices at the Target you shop will be about the same or even less.

For more Target deals, check out Totally Target.

9 comments:

  1. I'm not sure how much Green Works laundry detergent is priced at Target, but I have a $3 coupon I printed from either SmartSource or coupons.com and there is a $3 Target coupon on their website. Stacking the two would give you $6 off. I'm going to check it out when I'm there this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer - I don't know what sizes of Green Works Laundry Detergent Target carries, but I know I've seen the 32 load bottle on sale before at the grocery stores for around $7. If Target carries this size, you should find a good deal using both coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only bottle I've seen was priced at 13.99.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder on the Purina One Smart Blend $1 bags. I have 3 $1.50 coupons I can use. I hope the cashier wont give me a hard time about reducing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ....I used the $2 coupons for the Purina One Smart Blend $1 bags at the Target in Arnold and the computer automatically adjusted the coupon down to $1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, couponmama!

    Hi CJ - I'm like Kelly and seeing the registers at Target automatically reducing the $2 Smart Blend coupon. I haven't bought anything else with a coupon over the product price lately. I wonder if the register will automatically reducing all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got 6 bags of the Purina Smart Blend today at Target with various coupons, and the $1.50 ones did automatically reduce to $1. But last week at the same Target I had 2 $1 coupons that didnt automatically reduce to .97. Not sure why some coupons reduce automatically and some dont.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi CJ - Thanks for the info. Even though I loved overage at Target, I was hoping all coupons would reduce to the value of the product.

    I think it might make using coupons for trial size easier. At least, you could respond when the cashier says they don't think you can use the coupon - by saying does it scan?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love for all coupons to reduce automatically at Target. Less problems for the cashier and the customer. My cashier kept insisting the Purina coupon was for wet food only til I pointed out it said "INCLUDING wet food". They also dont seem to know what the word "any" means on a coupon.

    ReplyDelete