Contact Me






Thursday, August 26, 2010

$2 Printable Ball Park Coupon


Just in time for the Labor Day and the last of the BBQ sales.

Head over to Ball Park's Facebook page, and "Like" them to print:

  • $2 off any (1) Ball Park Product coupon.


I was only able to print one coupon, but then again my computer was acting up ever since I posted about Walgreens Official Coupon Policy. If you could print more than one please leave a comment. Update: I've now been able to print my second coupon.

Thanks, Saving with Brandi!

5 comments:

  1. They never sent my email. I noticed they have a post saying they are trying to fix the problem. We shall see.

    Also, now the coupon says .75 off 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't have to submit my e-mail address, I was able to just print right from their facebook page. I was able to print 2, and they were both $2/1.

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to print 2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marcella, Michelle & Judy - It looks like Ball Park was having problems with their site. There message now says:

    "Thanks for your patience Ball Park fans! For those of you who had trouble downloading the coupon, please click over to our Coupons Tab for a new, easier way to download. You will not need to enter your email address – simply click through for the link. Thank you and happy grilling!3 hours ago"

    I was now able to print my second coupons and it was for $2/1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I printed 2-$2 off 1!! Yippee!! Now I can sit and watch baseball this weekend in style!!

    ReplyDelete