Contact Me






Saturday, September 4, 2010

Labor Day Paint Rebates

Paint rebates have become a holiday tradition. Even if you don't have a painting project planned for the weekend, this is a great time to buy.

Home Depot
  • Purchase Glidden Premium Paint at Home Depot
  • Between September 2 -10, 2010
  • Receive a $5 per one-gallon rebate
  • Receive a $20 per five-gallon bucket rebate
  • Submit Rebate form by mail or online

Lowe's

Make sure you take a look at the rebate forms for the specific paint products included in the rebate offer.

NOTE: Make sure your cashier scans each can of paint separately. Courtney had a rebate denied because her cashier just scanned one can and typed in the number bought. The UPC codes and receipt information did not match, so she didn't receive the rebate on each can.

Thanks, Courtney!

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to comment that you can find command hooks at lowes for 6.74 but, inside they have a save $10 when you spend $50. I purchased two but had to make two separate transactions to use them. ie. you can't combine them. I saved some and got the hooks for free!! and I got valspar paint that I will submit for the rebate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there is no limit? I would just go to the self checkout & scan my items. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Depot has Behr paint rebates as well. I bought mine! I save my paint projects for national holidays lol

    Also, at the last paint rebate you could enter your stuff online and skip the stamp. Worked out just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liz - Thanks for the heads up on the coupons in the Command Hooks.

    Hi Rachel - I called about this rebate on a previous holiday weekend. I was told the rebate was for each can/bucket purchased.

    Hi Marcella - I agree, the online submission is really easy. Wish all rebates could be submitted this way.

    ReplyDelete