Contact Me






Saturday, September 11, 2010

Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview - 9/12/10

Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch has Four coupon inserts - Two SmartSource , a Redplum and a General Mills.

$10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save on Thursday - 9/16/10

A few if my favorite coupons this week:

Smart Source

  • $3 of Glade Sense & Spray starter kit (Target coupon)
  • $3 off Glade Lasting Impressions starter kit (Target coupon)
  • $2 off Schick Disposable Razor Package
  • $1 off Marzetti Salad Dressing
  • $1 off Curley's Product
  • $1 off Godiva Chocolate Bar
  • $1 off Starbucks Coffee
  • $1 off Colgate
  • $1 off Aussie or Herbal Essence
  • $1 off Infusium 23
  • $1 off Softsoap Hand Soap(Target coupon)
  • $1 off Softsoap or Irish Spring Body Wash (Target coupon)
  • .50 off French's French Fried Onions

Redplum

  • $2 off P.F. Chang's
  • $1.50 off Purina Dog Chow
  • $1.25 off 3 Ragu
  • $1 off Friskies Cat Treats
  • $1 off DiGirono Pizza
  • $1 off Quaker Oatmeal
  • $1 off Garnier Fructis

General Mills

  • $1 off Good Earth Dinner Kit
  • $1 off Pillsbury Sweet Moments
  • .60 off 3 Green Giant Frozen Boxed Veggies
  • .35 off Pillsbury Sweet Rolls
  • .35 off Pillsbury Pizza Crust

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my $1 investment.

DEAL$, Dollar Tree and Sam's Club sell the Sunday Post-Dispatch for $1. The early edition is published on Saturday and it includes all the coupon inserts. And, they usually have Sunday papers left on Monday. Find the Deal$ , Dollar Tree or Sam's Club closest to you.

9 comments:

  1. I was really hoping for $1.50 on the Starbucks, but I figured we'd only see $1. Better than nothing, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Jeri and any other Kahiki fans here, there's a $1 printable for any Kahiki item on coupons.com. You should be able to get it using any St Louis area zip code (I got it from 63122).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my papers at Dollar Tree. None included GM inserts. How thick was it...am I missing more than the coupons that you listed? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Thrifytickle - I'm glad you found the GM insert. It was easy to miss being only a few pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Staci - Yea, $1.50 off Starbucks would have been better.

    Thanks, CJ! I'm out Kahiki nuggets and they are on sale for $5 at SNS this week. Not as good of price as last year but not a bad price if when I shop on Thursday with $10 off $50.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeri - Thanks for the Kahiki price check. I better make room in the freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found the GM "better at home" MQ booklet at a NC Schnucks yesterday. All 15 MQ are $1.00/x, DND and expire 10/25/10. A few better MQ then what comes with the Sunday papers; but overall all right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kas! I was at a Schnucks yesterday and didn't see this booklet. I hope my store puts it out soon. Was it with a shpper display?

    There must be some good match-ups with the GM Cat this week.

    ReplyDelete