Contact Me






Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Schnucks Deals: 9/27/10 - 10/3/10


The best deals at Schnucks never get advertised. If you find a great deal, please leave a comment.

Remember:
1. Schnucks doubles coupons .40 and less in the St. Louis area.
2. Limit of 15 coupons doubled.
3. Ask for a rain check if they are out of a sale item.
4. On a B1G1 sales you have to buy two to get the deal.
5. Items on a 10/$10 sale ring up $1 each. You don't have to buy 10.

I only highlight the best deals. Take a look at Schnucks full ad HERE.

:: Pillsbury Catalina Deal ::
(Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescents, Cookies, Sweet Rolls, Grands Biscuits, Grands Cinnamon Rolls, Pie Crusts, Dinner Rolls, Loaves, Breadsticks or Pizza Crust)

Buy (4) get $1 coupon good on you next order
Buy (5) get $2
Buy (6+) get $3

Pillsbury Grands Biscuits or Rolls (4-10 ct) - $1
Grands, Cinnamon Rolls, Crescent Rolls, Homestyle Biscuits or Golden Layer Biscuits
.35 off Pillsbury Sweet Rolls - 9/12/10 GM (doubled)
$1 off 2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls printable coupon HERE
$1 off 2 Pillsbury Sweet Roll - coupon in Better at Home coupon book
.40 off 2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls printable coupon HERE and HERE (doubled)
.40 off 2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls - 8/19/10 GM and 9/12/10 GM (doubled)
$1 off 2 Crescent Rolls printable coupon HERE
.40 off 2 Crescent Rolls - 9/12/10 GM (doubled)
.50 off 2 Crescent Rolls printable coupon HERE
.30 off 2 Grands printable coupon HERE  and HERE (doubled)

Deal Idea
purchase:
(6) Cinnamon  Rolls @ $1 each = $6.00
use:
(6) .35 coupons (9/12/10 GM ) doubled -$4.20
pay: $1.80
receive $3 Catalina coupon good on you next shopping trip
Final cost: $1.20 Money-Maker


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Yoplait Yogurt Cups - .50
.40 off 6 - 9/12/10 GM or 8/8/10 GM ( doubled - Hurry! expires 10/2)
Final price: .37 each wyb 6

Pillsbury Frosting (12-16 oz. all varieties) - $1.50
$1 off Pillsbury Easy Frost No Fuss Frosting printable coupon
$1 off 2 Pillsbury Easy-Frost No Fuss Frosting - 9/26/10 SS
Final price: .50 to $1 each wyb 2

Bunny Soft-Twist Bread - $1.50
.25 - 6/20/10 RP (doubled - Hurry! expires 9/30)
Final price: $1 each

Franks Red Hot Sauce (12 oz - selected varieties) - $2
Original, Wings, Sweet Chili pictured in ad
$1 off Frank's Red Hot Sauce - 7/25/10 SS (Hurry! expires 9/30)
$1 off Franks Sweet Chili or Wings Sauce - 7/25/10 SS (Hurry! expires 9/30)
Final price: $1 each

Kraft Cheese (5.8 to 8 oz Shredded, cubes & crumbles) - $2
$5 off 5 Kraft Cheese or Dairy printable coupon
Final price: $1 each wyb 5

Progresso Traditional Soups - $1.33
$1 off 3 coupon in Better at Home coupon book
$1 off 4 - 9/12/10 GM
Final price: $1 to $1.08 each

Kraft Deluxe Mac & Cheese or Velvetta Shells & Cheese - $1.79
$1 off 2 - 9/26/10 SS
Final price: $1.29 each wyb 2

Pace Salsa or Picante Sauce (16 oz) - $2
.35 off 2 - 8/29/10 SS
Final price: $1.65 each wyb 2

Tampax Pearl - $3.99
$1 - 9/26/10 P& G and 8/29/10 P& G (expires 9/30)
Final price: $1.99 each

Welch's 100% Grape Juice - $3
$1 - 9/12/10 SS
Final price: $2 each

Buddig Deli Cuts Lunchmeat (12 oz) - $3
$1 off Buddig Deli Cuts printable coupon
$1 - 8/8/10 SS
Final price: $2 each

Nabisco Chips Ahoy or Oreo Cookies - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 9/26/10 SS
Final price: $2 each wyb 2

TGI Friday's Appetizers (all varieties) - $3
$1 off Anytime Sliders - 9/26/10 SS
or $1.50 off 2 Anytime Quesadillas - 9/26/10 SS
Final price: $2 to $2.25 each

Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Cereal (15.8-18 oz) $2.50
$1 off 2 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 off 2 Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats - 8/29/10 SS
Final price: $2 each wyb 2

B1G1 Hormel Fully Cooked Entrees (17 oz) - $7.49
.75 - 9/19/10 SS (use 2 - if your store will allow 2 coupons on a B1G1)
Final price: $3 each wyb 2 after 2 coupons

Freschetta Pizza - $5
$1 off Freschetta Pizza printable coupon
Final price: $4 each

Red Baron Pasta or Pan Pizza - $5.50
$1 - 8/29/10 SS
Final price: $4.50 each


:: Other Good Deals ::

Fresh Chicken Leg Quarters (sold in 10 lb. bag) - .49 lb. (limit 2)
Center Cut Pork Steaks (4 lb. or more) - $1.69 lb.
Schnucks Bratwurst (3 lb. or more) - $1.99 lb.

Bartlett Pears - $1 lb.

Durkee Cooking Spices - $1

35 comments:

  1. Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers are $2.50, there was a $1/2 coupon in the current issue of All You. Glade candles are 2/.99 after B1G1 coupon and $2/2 catalina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This info is coming off a radio spot. So YMMV.

    Buy $10 worth of Yoplait Yogurt Cups and get a $5 GC by mail. Unsure if it is only the pink lid containers or all singles on sale. There was also something about a contest that involved the pink lid cups.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi All--The Glade jar candles are running $3.18 at my store. But still an excellent deal--I love these candles--my fav.. I did 14 in one transaction and rec'd all cats: 7 x 2.00 cats back--gonna roll these onto some more candles =).

    Also--CJ and All--SNS had coupons(new blinkie box) for the HC frozen meals $-1.00/3 only good til 18th--you might look for those if you do not have the insert coupons. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, CJ & Janet for the Glade Candle info.

    Hi kas, I've looked online to see if I could find out any more about the $5 GC wyb $10 of Yoplait. I can't find anything. I'll take a look at my Schnucks the next time I'm there to see if I can find out more. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri, I found the 'Bid With Lids Party' form in the dairy section of a NC store. Typical Schnucks promo with the store customer service clueless and the radio spot wrong on one detail. One must purchase 20 Yoplait single serve cups by the 10/3/10 for the $5 Schnucks GC. One can also an invitation to the Lid Party at Syberg's Dorsetts. It's is on 11/19/10 and starts at 6:30 pm. Appetizers, soft drinks and water will be provided. I believe the theme is using your pink 'foil' lids to bid on items that are auction off.

    Now I heard about another Schnucks GC offer and of course the form wasn't at that NC store. It involves B$35 in partipating P&G products and receive a $10 GC by mail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi All- I also found forms for It's Tailgate Time-buy $25 in participating PG products and receive a free portable mini grill by mail. I was going to send for it with my SNS PG receipts. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi kas - Thanks for the additional info. I have no idea why some of these promotions at Schnucks are such a mystery to all. But mostly the employees at the store level.

    Hi Janet - Did you find the Tailgate Time forms at a Schnucks?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do we know how long the Glade candle catalina promo is running? There were no signs at the South County store yesterday so I didnt try to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found the buy $35 worth of P&G items in one transaction and get a $10 prepaid Visa card by mail at Schnucks the other day. They are on a pink cardboard sign and say "Early Detection Saves Lives" on them. Purchases have to be made between 9/22 and 11/6. The forms don't say Schnucks on them, but they say you have to use it where you got the form because only certain retailers are participating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi All- CJ the Glade runs til 10/2.

    Jeri--I did find the forms at Schnucks--it does ask for purchasing store name and says receipt must match. HTH LMK if you cannot find them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi all,

    In my IL store, they had small bottles of the Frank's Hot Sauce for $0.99, making them free after the $1 coupon that expires 9/30. Also, Del Monte Fruit Smoothies were $1, making them free after the $1 coupon from one of my August (8/15?) RedPlum inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Anonymous! I'm heading to Schnucks this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Schnucks on Watson Rd. had NO CLUE about the Pillsbury Catalina deal. The store manager was VERY NICE and took the trouble to track down info on it for me (which he had none) although he did say there would be a Catalina deal coming up next week.... Does anyone know that this posted Cat deal works????

    ReplyDelete
  14. the pillsbury catalina works i've done a couple of transactions.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Debra - I understand your frustration with Cat deals. Stores usually don't have any info on them and if you call the Corportate Customer Relations, they don't have much of any info either.

    On Monday before I posted this deal
    I purchsed:
    6) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls for $1 each
    use (3) $1 off 2 coupon
    received a $3 Catalina coupon good on my next order.

    This is the same Catalina deal that is going on at many grocery stores across the county. Every idication I have is that it is good through 10/3/10.

    I try to be very carefull with the Cat deals I post with the weekly coupon match-ups. I only post the ones that I've either perosnally confirmed or a reader has confimred working. If I'm uncertain a Cat Deal is working, I'll post it under the match ups as a possiblity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Don't forget about the $1/8 Yoplait coupon from the Better at Home booklets. If you can find the Yoplait GC forms and need to buy 20, I think using 2 $.40/6 (which double) and a $1/8 is the best deal.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks JB for figuring out the best deal.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Are the Glade products still $2.50?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glade 4 oz candles were $3.18 at the S Lindbergh Schnucks a few days ago. Still the best deal out there when you use the B1G1 coupon and get a $2 catalina, 2 candles for $1.18.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Anonymous - The 4 oz. candles were $3.18 at my Schnucks in the city when I looked yesterday too.

    Thanks CJ - Between you and Janet, we'll never miss a candle deal here.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi All--Just cking in--running around using up those Glade coupons =) Yep $3.18 here in IL also. And trying to use up my Ice Mountain Aquapod Qs with cat deal also. Had to unpack and go again. Gotta stop and get propane for the grill also. =) If you can find the Glade 4oz at SNS they are $2.66--but I think it is very limit stock. HTH =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the Glade updates!! Does anyone know if the Ziploc containers are still producing a $2 cat wyb 2? I saw that last week, but didn't get any...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I went to the Frontenac Schnucks today and bought 20 Yoplait. They didn't have the forms in the dairy department, so I asked at CS after I checked out. She had no idea what I was talking about. She called a couple people and looked it up in a promotion binder they have. I figured it doesn't work. Although, after I got home, I googled "bid with lids" and found this
    http://www.971talk.com/IndexPromo/Story.aspx?ID=1286465
    If anyone finds the tearpads at their Schnucks, can you please list a location. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi JB - Thanks for finding the link to more info on the Yoplait gift card offer. I've check at a couple of Schnucks and found nothing.

    If I were you I would email corporate with the same link and ask where the heck you get the form.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I found the form at the Schnucks on Zumbehl in St. Charles. It was in the area where the Yoplait is and on a tearpad above them. Did not look like a rebate form. White with pink lettering. Fill in info on the back.

    I have run into the Mfg coupon/item rule at this location like Walgreens does with RR. They wouldn't let me use 6 $3 meat cats, and 1 $2 glade cat on three packages of hamburger that added up to $20.39. I had to purchase 7 items to use 7 cats. I ended up with pkgs that ranged $3.02 - $3.43 and got 7lbs for $1.39. But it was a hassle and I spent $1 more than I would have.
    Has anyone else run into this rule at Schnucks? I don't know when they started doing it, they tried to say that when the El Paso deal was going on, but went ahead and let me use the $5cat with coupons..... Went to a different store and had no issues. I hope it is just the Zumbehl store, b/c I can go elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Andrea = Thanks for the additional info on the Yopliat rebate form. No way should this promotion be so hard to find.

    I hope you contact Schnucks corporate about situation at the Zumbehl store. There are no restirctions (that I know of) on how many coupons you can use at Schnucks.

    Every time I run into a store making up their own rules (becuase they don't understand how coupons work and that the store will get reinbursed) I contact corporate offices in hopes that the store employees will get better training. I feel like it's my duty to save someone else the hassle using coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Went this morning and purchased 20 Yoplait, 4 crescent rolls, 2 sweet rolls. Used 3 - $.40/6, and .25/1 Yoplait Qs, .35/1 and $1/2 on the Pillsbury. Cashier had no problem accepting $5 cat on top. I paid about $5. Received $3 Pillsbury cat AND a $3 GM cat. And will submit for $5 Schnucks GC. Great deal - have no idea how many triggered the $3 GM cat, wasn't expecting that one.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I just bought 6 cinnamon rolls and got the double $3 Catalinas (Pillsbury and GM). I think that will only happen today (Sunday) when two deals overlap. I came home to get coupons to try it with 6 crescent rolls, but from Andrea's post it sounds as if it will work for sure. If you have any coupons at all, this is a money maker. Otherwise you just pay tax.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi All & Andrea--In this weeks Schnucks ad there is a GM promo- buy 6 items get $3 back, Pillsbury is part of this deal. I think you may have caught a double dip on the GM and Pillsbury promos. The Pillsbury B6 G3 ends today and the GM promo begins today. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  30. I also did not find a form for the $5GC when you buy 20 Yoplaits yogurts. I asked at customer service, and they could not locate a form. I emailed Schnucks about an hour ago and already received a reply. They will be mailing the form to me. The submission date ends November 1st, so plenty of time. With coupons, the sale price of the yogurt, and the $5GC this is a good deal.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Andrea - Thanks for the info on the Pillsbury/GM double Cat!

    KC - Thanks for letting us know what response you got from Shnucks on the Yoplait.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi All & Jeri--The Pills/GM double dip was ONLY yesterday. =( I did run up and do 2 rounds with the AquapodsCinna Rolls and rec'd $9 in cats back both times. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  33. Janet, what are the AquapodsCinna Rolls and what is the cat that is offered with them? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Jenny B.- Should have been Aquapods/Cinna Rolls.

    Ice Mountain Aquapods ended yesterday but was buy 3 8pks or 12 pks 8oz get $3 back.

    The Pillsbury Cinna Rolls were $1 ea yesterday when you bought 6 you rec'd a $3 Pillsbury cat(ended yesterday) that double dipped with this weeks GM Promo that is buy 6 items get $3 back so yesterday if you bought 6 Cinna Rolls -3x-1/2 "Better at home" booklet coupons = $3 oop then you rec'd back 2 x $3 cats (1 for Pillsbury & 1 for GM) so a $3 money maker. HTH =)

    ReplyDelete