Contact Me






Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dierbergs Cooking School Winner Announced


The lucky winner of a seat at Dierbergs Cooking Schools

Rhonda who says: "I have always wanted to do this cooking school. I drool everytime I get the schedule. I so wanted hubby to get me this for my bday, but, he did not. I absolutely adore cooking, canning, baking, etc.. I do almost every meal from scratch and my friends consider me a "foodie" due to my knowledge and desire to try new things. The dishes offered sound wonderful and I would be honored to attend.


Thanks, everyone for entering.

5 comments:

  1. Rhonda, hope you and Jeri have an awesome time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeri and Rhonda, have a great time! I saw Rhonda's post and hoped she'd get picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri,

    Thank you thank you thank you. Yes, you got the right Rhonda. I am so excited. I am beside myself. This is going to be such a treat for me. I am almost crying. Just let me know the details. BTW, I will be picking up some English muffins while there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Rhonda! You two, have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All--WTG Rhonda--Congrats on winning=) I hope you and Jeri have a GREAT time. =)

    ReplyDelete