Contact Me






Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview - 9/12/10


Rumor is there will be four coupon inserts in this Sunday's paper. Two SmartSources, a RedPlum and a General Mills

Check the Sunday Coupon Preview to see what might be coming in SmartSource and RedPlum.

I'm hoping we get these coupons in the Post-Dispatch:

  • $1.50 off Starbucks Coffee
  • $1 off Colgate
  • $1 off Herbal Essences or Aussie
  • $1 off Garnier Fructis
  • $1 off DiGiorno
  • $1 off Quaker Oatmeal (really hope we get this one this time)


Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town.

4 comments:

  1. We may also get a $1 Friskies cat treats coupon = free at Schnucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the Journal and there were 2 inserts in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CJ - Your cat will be a happy camper.

    Hi Lynda - I don't get a Journal at my house. I know the coupons can be a little different in it than in the Post-Dispatch. How do you think they usually compare?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri - Actually we have such a big stockpile of cat treats that all the treats I get for free these days go to the Bi State Pet Food Pantry. But we do love the $1 Friskies cans and $1 Tidy Cat coupons.

    ReplyDelete