Contact Me






Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals: 10/25/10 - 10/30/10


Note: The Crestwood store (301 Watson Plaza, St Louis 63126) will match Sappington Farmers' Market $10 off $50 coupon for every Thursday through 10/31/10.

Print Sappington Famers' Market coupon HERE or clip it from Wednesday's Post-Dispatch.

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

Remember:
1. No $10 off $50 purchase this Thursday
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price.  Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.

:: In-Ad Manufacturer Coupon  ::

Save $3 when you buy (4) Nabisco Products (expires 1/6/10)
This is coupon has no mention of Shop 'n Save.  Since it's a manufacturer coupon, you an use it any where manufacturer coupon are accepted.

:: Coupon Available In Store ::

Buy any (4) Coco-Cola 2-liter bottles and (2) 16 oz. Snyders of Hanover Pretzels Pounder bans and SAVE $2.50
This weeks ad doesn't mention the price of either product.


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Del Monte Fruit Smoothies - $1
$1 - 8/15/10 RP
Final price: FREE

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom or Cream of Chicken Soup - .77
$1.50 off Campbell's Great for Cooking Soups printable coupon
Final price: .27 each wyb 3

Libby's Vegetables (14.75-15 oz cans) - .67
$1 off 3 - 8/29/10 RP and 8/29/10 Parade Magazine
Final price: .34 each wyb 3

Michelina's Entrees - $1
$1 off 5 Michelina's Entrees printable coupon
Final price: $.80 each wyb 5

Sure Invisible Solid Deodorant - $1.88
$1 - 10/17/10 SS
Final price: .88 each

International Delight Creamer - $1.50
.55 off International Delight printable coupon
Final price: .95 each

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Linguine - $1.50
Advertised in In-store Specials ad
$1 off 2 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Pasta printable coupon
Final price: $1 each wyb 2

Farmland Pre Cooked Bacon - $2
Advertised in In-store Specials ad
$1 - 10/3/10 SS
Final price: $1 each

North Star Novelties (6 ct) - $1.67
.50 coupon in St Louis Family Attraction Card
Final price: $1.17 each

McCain Potatoes - $2.50
$1 off McCain Purely Potatoes - 10/24/10 SS
Final price: $1.50 each

Buddig Deli Cuts (12 oz) - $2.50
Advertised in In-store Specials ad
$1 off Buddig Deli Cuts printable coupon
$1 - 8/8/10 SS
Final price: $1.50 each

Flav R Pac Vegetables (2 lb bag) -$2
.35 - 9/19/10 SS
Final price: $1.65 each

Ortega Taco Sauce (16 oz) - $2.33
Advertised in In-store Specials ad
$1 off 2 Ortega Products printable coupon
Final price: $1.83 each wyb 2

Libby's Fruit (23.5 oz jar) - $2.37
$1 off 2 Libby's Fruit printable coupon
$1 off 2 - 8/29/10 RP and 8/29/10 Parade Magazine
Final price: $1.87 each wyb 2

Frigo Cheeseheads String Cheese (12 oz) - $3
$1 off Frigo Cheeseheads String Cheese printable coupon
Final price: $2 each

Planters Peanuts (16 oz jar) - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 9/26/10 SS
Final price: $2 each wyb 2

Kellogg's Bite Size Frosted Mini Wheats - $2.67
$1 off 2 Mini Wheats printable coupon HERE and HERE and HERE
Final price: $2.17 each wyb 2

Jose Ole Taquitos or Mini Tacos (20-22.5 oz) - $3.98
$1 off Jose Ole Product printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 - 10/10/10 SS
Final price: $2.98 each

California Pizza - $6
$2 - California Pizza printable coupon
$1 - 9/26/10 SS
Final price: $4 to $5 each

DiGiorno Pizza (12 inch) - $6
$1 - 9/12/10 RP
Final price: $5 each


:: Other Good Deals ::

Ground Chuck (family pack) - $1.98 lb.

7 Up or Dr Pepper (2 liters) - .86

23 comments:

  1. Hi, Ms. Jeri and everyone!

    I don't know where to post this but since SnS blog is usually "busy" with comments, I decided to write this here.

    I remembered that Janet posted before something about coupons she wanted to trade with. Unfortunately, I don't remember what they were. Sorry, Janet. Anyway, when I got coupons in my mail, my thanks to Ms. Jeri and Janet, it got me thinking that it would be so cool to receive and send coupons through the mail with each other instead of throwing the ones we won't use and buying online for the ones we need more of. What do you think, guys? Maybe, Ms. Jeri can have a "page" for that here on her blog site if you guys are interested on this. I have this idea because I kind of feel that everyone here are so nice and maybe it's safe to give each other our addresses through e-mail. Just a thought. :)


    Btw, I use coupon.girl because of my part time job. Can't use my real name here. My apologies about this. :I

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All & coupon.girl-I agree it is a slow week at SNS. But Wags has kept me busy this week =) I know Jeri has mentioned Hot Coupon World on her site so I think I am safe to say it is a good place to learn the ropes of trading for coupons. They even have auctions for coupons. There is one lady who auctions coupons and takes BTFE(Box Tops for Education) as bids, I love these =) Just an idea to those who might be interested. I usually do not use the baby coupons and feel bad when I do have to pitch them. As I have mentioned before I usually buy on paper per week, get a few inserts from clients/friends/family and do trades/auctions/buy w/PP for any others that are going to help me save. =)

    And who knows what Jeri has up her sleeve after that Blog convention. =)

    Back to work =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Coupon.girl - Great idea. When I frist started this blog, no way would I have given myhome address to anyone. Now, I think nothing of it. I feel like I know readers even though we've never met.

    I have plans for my blog to "grow up" and be hosted on it's own domain and not use blogger. But, I'm early in the planning stages and have the cost to consider. I thinking aobut putting out the question to readers of what ideas they had to make my blog better and easier to use. Thanks for the early input.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Janet about the Hot Coupon World insights.

    Ms. Jeri, I got a title page suggestion: "Coupon I Need But You Don't". Then, all interested will leave a comment of what they need and what Sunday paper insert it is from with their e-mail address. Everyone interested will e-mail each other about the trade. How's that? :)


    I really hate throwing coupons that others can use like Box Tops and baby coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, i love this idea...i have only one friend that trades coupons with me so i have to buy the coupons to get multiples...this would be great....u are the best....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see what ideas you have up your sleeve, Jeri. Also glad I'm not the only one who wishes I had someone to pass along good coupons, and this would be such a great forum for that. (No one I know uses coupons to the degree that I do nor do they really seem interested in diving in-despite their jealousy about my great shopping trips!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to be part of a coupon trade here too, great idea!

    Some other good deals at SNS this week:
    Mahatma Saffron rice pouches are .83, use .50 coupon from 10/24 RP.
    Breakstone Doubles cottage cheese + fruit are on sale for $1, there were $1 printables for any Breakstone product last month, if anyone still has this coupon, they'd be free after coupon. Even at $1 thats a good enough deal for me, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am in for coupon trading! I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been thinking about this lately too! but no one I know coupons like I do. They are all impressed, but not willing to try I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a thought for those expired or unused coupons:

    http://www.ocpnet.org/default.htm

    I've been bagging up my expired coupons when I clean out my organizers. Also I clip every coupon in the paper and put ones I know I will never use in the baggies. Even if you guys end up trading coupons its a good way to recycle the expired ones. Living over seas can be very very finacially difficult for many military families. I've gotten several thank you notes from the bases I've sent mine and it makes you feel better about those *wasted* coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi All - Thanks for your input on coupon trading. I'll try to figure out how I can best add that to my blog. But, bear with me - I'm technically challenged.

    Mellissa & Tonya - My friends thought I was crazy with this coupon thing, until I started taking them bags of goodies I had gotten for free.

    Marcella - Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My friends always call me 'coupon queen' but aren't crazy enough to be my loyal subjects! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My friends always call me 'coupon queen' but aren't crazy enough to be my loyal subjects! :)
    Ditto!

    Fellow Couponers - I am not trying to push anyone away from Jeri's blog - but seriously you should check out the trading forum on Hot Coupon World (mentioned by Janet). I have been trading for a couple years now and LOVE it. If anyone has any questions, I would love to help you - my email is urbanmama1313@hotmail.com if you want to "chat"!

    Also, on HCW you can set up a WishList that way others know what you are looking for. You can see mine here http://www.hotcouponworld.com/forums/wish-lists-seeking-coupons-actuals-trade/358568-urbanmamas-wish-list.html#post2576819
    If everyone here sets up a WL - we can trade with each other. You wouldn't have to trade with "strangers". Maybe Jeri can have a post with links to her readers WLs and we can go from there.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeri had said: "I thinking about putting out the question to readers of what ideas they had to make my blog better and easier to use."

    My suggestion: have a page for catalina deals for each store (it would be a static page that your weekly post for the store would link to, like your $5 scenario for WAGs.) Since the cat deals last longer than the weekly sales (generally) they tend to get "lost".
    Otherwise, I love, love, LOVE your blog!!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hot Coupon World looks complicated or is it just me because I like "plain and easy" couponing? :I

    ReplyDelete
  16. HotCouponWorld does take some getting used to. Once you "figure it out" it is plain and easy. Just take one section at a time. If you want to trade - start in the trading forum. If you want to learn Walgreens, just do Walgreens. Etc. Spend some time getting to know that area before you "dive in".

    You won't find more about SNS, Schnucks or Dierbergs on HCW than you find here. So I wouldn't even explore that area. I am the moderator for SNS on HCW and usually get my matchups from this site and one other.

    That is the beauty of Jeri's site - she makes it plain & simple. Even other blogs are "messy" and not always easy to follow. Thanks Jeri for that! I rarely use any other source for match-ups anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If anyone needs to use up the $5/$50 Entertainment Book SNS coupons that expire on Nov 1, here's an idea - buy SNS gift cards and then use those to buy gift cards at SNS for other stores and restaurants. Today I used 4 of the $5 coupons to buy $200 in SNS GCs for $180 and then used those SNS GCs to buy $200 in Southwest Airline GCs that I then used to pay for a flight. So I saved $20 on my plane tickets! Florida, here I come! I won 2 of the coupons on this blog and had 2 left from last year's Book.

    Thanks to Janet for the Salty Snacks wine tags - I got $4 worth of chips for less than $1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jeri, I have a suggestion for your blog. Could you add a "Search" function. I constantly find myself searching for certain posts, and have to go through several pages to get to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. couponmama - Look in the upper left corner of this blog, there's a white box with a magnifying glass that works as a search feature. For example, type in "Frigo" and it takes you to Jeri's recent post of the $1.50 Frigo cheese coupon and this SNS post listing the Frigo sale price. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Jeri,
    I love this blog!! I like how it primarily focuses on the necessities of life, such as food and toiletries. I love your "best buy" section on groceries and sometimes wait to shop until you post this, so I know what to get! I love the $5 scenarios, as well. I like how you only post the truly frugal deals and pass up the frivolities; I always know if it's on this site that it is CHEAP! If it's merely a 'good deal' you keep on looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Everyone - Thanks for the gret feedback or what you would like to see here. I'm processing it all and making a list.

    Andrea - Thanks for the info on Hot Coupon World. But, I do understand HCW is a little much for some people.

    Debra - Yes, Catalina info is something I need to get organized better and easier to find.

    couponmama - What type of things are you searching for that are difficut to find? I go to my edit page when I'm looking for something, so I might not know how difficut searching is at times. I definately will want to make it easy to search.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks to CJ for the search part! I didn't know that was there either.
    I too LOVE the "Best Buys" post! Thanks so much Jeri for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks, CJ. I didn't even know about that search box being up there. The reason, I ALWAYS look on the (b)RIGHT side of this site. ;)

    ReplyDelete