Contact Me






Thursday, October 7, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview - 10/10/10


Three coupon inserts are scheduled for this weekend - SmartSource, Redplum and P&G . Take a looks at a preview of the inserts HERE

I'm hoping we get these coupons in the Post-Dispatch:
  • $1 of Gain dish liquid
  • $1 off Garnier Fructis
  • $3 off Purex 3-in-1
  • $2 off Listerine Total Care Plus Whitening
  • $2 off Reach Total Care plus Whitening Dental Floss
Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh. Love those Purex 3 in 1's. Hope we get that also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm almost hoping we dont get the Purex 3-in-1 coupon - I already have enough of those to last my whole lifetime. I dont want to "have" to buy any more, but I will if the coupon makes them free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just gave all of them to my son. He was so excited that he didn't have to carry laundry detergent and fabric softner down to the washers and dryer at his apartment. I am like you though CJ I will buy them if I "have" to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a free Journal today and all 3 inserts were in it, including the Purex and Gain coupons. Wish I would have looked through the coupons before I went to Wags tonight, I could have made $3 profit on Nyquil Sinex.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ - That's good to hear Purex & Gain were in the Journal. Now, lets hope they are in the PD too.

    ReplyDelete