Contact Me






Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Walgreens 4 Day Sale


Offers valid Wednesday, October 27th - Saturday, October 30th. 

Check out the entire ad  HERE.


:: FREE ::

Balance Bar (1.76 oz) - $1.59
Get a $1.59 Register Reward
*NEW* B1G1 - 10/10/10 SS (coupon in the Journal, but not the Post-Dispatch)
Final cost: FREE after RR
or 2 FREE after coupon and RR
(Thanks,  KC!)

Fullbar Fit Bar ( 1.76 oz) - $1.99
Get a $2 Register Reward
Final cost: FREE after RR


:: Cheap ::

Aquafresh Advanced, Extreme Clean or Ultimate White Toothpaste (5.6 or 6 oz) - $1.99
$1 off Aquafresh Extreme Clean printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 off Aquafresh Advanced printable coupon HERE
Final price: .99 each

Nabisco Crackers or Pretzels - $3
$1 off Wheat Thins printable coupon (Facebook)
or $1 off Ritz Munchable Pretzel Thins - 8/29/10 SS
or $1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers - 9/26/10 SS
and use $1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers coupon in Walgreens November Coupon Book
Final price: $1.50 to $2 each


:: Filler Ideas ::

Halloween Bendon Activity Pads or Book - .33 with in-ad coupon
Ajax Cleanser - .50 with in-ad coupon

5 comments:

  1. I went shopping this morning and used the BOGO free Balance Bar coupon from the 10/10SS to buy 2 bars. I assumed I would then pay $1.59 for both bars. However, the bars are 2/$3 and the cashier gave me credit for $1.59 on the coupon. That gave me 18 cents overage, which is always nice. However, I was planning to only have 7 cents in out of pocket expenses with everything else I was purchasing, so I had to add a Royal gelatin. Other cashiers may only credit you $1.41 or $1.50. This coupon was in my Journal paper, but not my Post Dispatch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the overage on the Balance Bars too. When I saw the 2/$3 shelf tag I wasnt sure how they would ring up. They had Cookie Dough and Yogurt Honey Peanut at my Wags. The Fullbars come in Chocolate Brownie and Peanut Butter varieties. I also got more free Contac, Colgate and Purina One. Good week at Wags, I may make one more trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi KC - Thanks, I don't get the Journal at my house, so I never know which coupons are it that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the gelatin is in a in ad coupon.

    ReplyDelete