Contact Me






Monday, November 1, 2010

Possible November Catalina Deals


It's the 1st of November and that means new Catalina checkout coupons offers at all three grocery stores in St Louis. 

Nailing down what is  working at each of the grocery stores takes a little bit of work.  Sometimes the stores put up shelf tags advertising at least part of the offer.   Sometimes shoppers will get a Catalina printout spelling out the complete offer.  And, sometimes it takes a leap of faith and purchasing products to see what happens.

Ann at Coupons Deals and More posted lists of National Catalina Offers and SuperValue Catalina Offers.  These lists are a great place to start.  I'll do some scouting, and with readers help, I'm sure we can figure out what is working at the stores in town.

Here are the products I'll be looking for Catalina offers on.

Almond Accents
Betty Crocker Skillet Helpers
California Kitchen Pizza
Classico
Country Crock
Del Monte Dog Snacks
DiGiorno 200 Calorie
Dole Parfaits
Dole Pineapple or Pineapple Mano Juice
French's Seasoning Packets
Friskies Cat Food
General Foods or Maxwell House International Cafe Products
Gerber Smart Sips
Ice Mountain
Kellogg's Cereal get a Free gallon of milk
Kellogg's Pop Tarts
Kikkoman Panko
Kleenex
Maxwell House Coffee
Pedialyte
Pampers or Wipes
Pillsbury Refrigerated Holiday
Pledge Multi Surface Product
Pup-Peroni
San Pellegrino (I've never heard of this product before.  Is anyone familiar with it?)
Tombstone Pizza (Confirmed working at Schnucks.  Thanks, Chris!)
V8 Soups
Ziploc Brand Containers
Ziploc Brand Freeze Bags

If you can confirm any of these offers, please leave a comment or email me.  I'll put together lists of what is working at each of the grocery stores.

15 comments:

  1. San Pelligrino is an expensive sparkling water (nonflavored). It's kinda gross in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a San Pelligrino fan - it's Italian, and they also make a fruit juice/water mix in soda-pop cans that our local Costco (finally!) stocks.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, couponmama and Debra! No wonder I didn't know what it was. I rarely buy bottled water and when I do it's not the expensive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw peelies on Kelloggs cereal for free milk wyb 4 cereals the other day. Sorry, I cant remember which grocery store, I've been to each of the "big 3" recently and just noticed it as I passed by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received my Del Monte catalina via mail today--remember the week we all bought it at Shop N Save and didn't receive it? The dates are still valid, I can post the information if it is needed. Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly - Thanks for the info. I love the dates for the Del Monte Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Catalina mailed me a $2 cat with the Shop N Save logo on it:
    Buy Del Monte Canned Fruits,vegetables and tomatoes between 9/29-10/19

    Soooo, not a current deal, but for anyone who didn't receive it, they should call it in. Sorry! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Kelly - I hope people who didn't get the coupon do call Catalina Marketing. (877) 210-1917, option 1.

    ReplyDelete
  9. At Schnucks:
    I bought 3 Ziploc slider bags & got a $1.25 catalina back.

    I also bought 4 Pillsbury Cinnamon rolls & received a $1.00 catalina back.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Rachel! I was at Schnucks today scouting for Cat deals. My store had the sing up about Ziplock but not Pillsbury.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I received the details of the Pilsbury catalina with my receipt at Shop n Save today.

    Buy Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescents, Cookies, Sweet Rolls, Grands! Biscuits, Grands! Cinnamon Rolls, Pie Crusts, Dinner Rolls, Loaves, Breadsticks or Pizza Crust

    and save up to $3.00 on a future order with coupon.

    Buy 4 and get $1.00
    Buy 5 and get $2.00
    Buy 6 or more and get $3.00
    off your next shopping order

    11/1 through 12/26

    I'm also going to post this in this week's Shop n Save comments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. At SNS today, I bought 3 ziploc containers received $3, also got 3 CA pizzas for one and got $1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Kristen! I'll add them to the SNS list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kristen - I have a question. Ann at Coupons Deals and More is reporting: buy (3) Ziplock containers get $2 OYNO and buy (3) California Pizza get $2. Did you receive different value coupons than what Ann is listing?

    ReplyDelete