Contact Me






Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview - 12/5/10


Two coupon inserts are scheduled for this weekend - SmartSource and Red Plum.  Take a look at a  coupon insert preview .

I'm hoping we get these coupons in the Post-Dispatch:
  • B1G1 Hershey's Kisses, Reese's, York, Kit  Kat or Rolo Bags ( 8 oz +)
  • B1G1 Nivea Lip Care
  • $2 off Schick Razors
  • $1.50 off 2 M&M Holiday products
  • $1 off Schick Hydro Shave Gel
  • $1 off Garnier Frutis Hair Care products
  • $1 off Hershey's Bliss Chocolates (4.5 oz +)
  • $1 off All Laundry Detergent
  • $1 off Simply Beverages
Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town.

5 comments:

  1. Do you know if there is a time limit on Walgreens rain checks? I still have one for the nivea lip balm for $1! :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya - There is nothing to indicate an expiration date on the rain checks I have. So, I don't think there is a time limit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Now maybe I can get rid of some of my $60+ in jingle cash! And a couple stocking stutters to boot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got three inserts this morning....a small GM!

    Sweet! I love 3 insert weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Anonymous! I saw you message right before I was heading out to buy the paper and I made sure I had the three insert. I would have only been looking for two without your info.

    ReplyDelete