Contact Me






Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wehrenberg Theatres 2010 Cans Film Festival

Wehrenberg's is holding their annual Cans Film Festival on Saturday, December 4th to benefit the Salvation  Army Food Pantries.

Donate 5 or more cans of food per person and see a movie before 5 pm for FREE. Donate an additional 10 cans (15 total) and receive a pass to see a movie on another day.

Check for theatres and show times most convenient for you.

My husband wants to see the new Harry Potter and my son wants to see it again.  I had better start gathering cans. 

Thanks, kas!

4 comments:

  1. whoo hoo. I saw this earlier when I was searching movie times. Me and hubs need a date, and I seriously need to get rid of cheap soup in my pantry that no one in my family likes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me guess--Progresso?

    I'm guessing that Tangled as a "no pass" movie is excluded from the promotion. I'll call if no one else has called.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughs! Am off work at 3pm, Sat. and I was planning of going directly to CVS. hmmm. Gotta revised a plan if Tangled is "not" excluded. Kelly, am waiting for a feedback from you. Thanks a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megamind 3d doesnt say no passes, no coupon. might take the nieces and nephs to that if tangled doesnt work.

    and yup....its progresso!!

    ReplyDelete