Contact Me






Monday, December 6, 2010

Sunday Shopping Field Notes

photo by Salvatore Vuono
I really meant to get this posted yesterday, but I've come down with a head cold that is really knocking me on my rear.  Now, if I can read my chicken scratch notes from yesterday.

CVS
  • Playtex GentleGlide - The store I shop doesn't stock the 18 ct.
  • Prices - More & more ECB deals in the ad don't includes prices. I've been picking up online prices for my match-ups.  I checked to see how or if they were different at the store I shop.   Nivea Kiss of Shine $3.99 in the store $2.99 online but Schick Hydra Gel $3.99 in the store and $3.49 online.  I shop in the City. If CVS is anything like Walgreens, City prices are higher than the burbs.  Has anyone else compared online prices and the prices at the store they shop. 
  • EOS - This was reported on other blogs/forums as  $2.99 and producing a $2.99 ECB for the entire month of December. Other blogs I've read it was for only one week.   I priced checked it on Saturday and it was $2.99, Sunday $3.49.  I don't think it is a monthly deal.
  • Coupon Machine - $2.50 off Planters Flavor Grove.  I couldn't find this product or a place for it at the store I shop.  It's reported that Planters Flavor Grove is selling for $2.50 .  FREE after this coupon, if you can find the product.
Walgreens
  • Revlon Nail - The Walgreens coupon for Revlon Cosmetics beeped for me, but the cashier reached into her drawer and pulled out a Revlon tearpad coupon for $1 off nail polish.  And then, every other coupon I used beeped.  So, I don't know if the Walgreens coupon for Revlon Cosmetics in the Gift Guide will beep or others or not. 
  • Hallmark Register Reward Deal - I posted about this great deal.  I purchased (2) $0.99 cards and receive a $2 RR.  There were lots of $0.99 cards at the store I shop.
  • Super Jingle Cash - I didn't buy enough to even think about this deal.  Most readers are reporting it is $25 purchase requirement before coupon, but others haven't didn't get it.  It's Walgreens - who knows what will happen?
Target
  • Nabisco Crackers - Ritz, Wheat Thins and Chicken in a Biskit were included in the sale.  Check signage for the correct sizes.  My store still had all three still in stock, but they also had the rain check tags up also.
  • Seventh Generation Cleaning Spray - There is also a $1 Target coupon under the Baby tab. It will make it  $0.49 after manufacturer and Target coupons.  I'll included it in my match-ups. 
  • Duracell Batteries - The packages have $20 worth  P&G coupons in them with an 8/31/12 expiration date. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment