Contact Me






Saturday, January 15, 2011

CVS Deals - Week of 1/16/11

Prices for  January 16 - 22, 2011

Another Pepsico products ECB deals this week.  Don't forget to ask for a raincheck if you store runs out of stock.

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.  Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: Free This Week ::

Orbit Gum - B1G1
B1G1 Orbit Gum printable coupon
Final price: 2 FREE

*NEW* Sinex DayQuil (20 ct. LiquiCaps) - $4.99
Get a $1 ECB
$4 - 12/26/10 P&G
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB

*NEW* Blink Tears - $7.99
Get a $4 ECB
Be on the lookout for $4 peelies on the packages
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB
(Thanks, Beth!)


:: Cheap This Week ::

Crest or Oral-B - $2.99
Pro-Health, 3D White, Vivid w/ Scope Outlast toothpaste or Pro-Health Rinse or Satin Floss
Get a $2 ECB (limit 2 offer)
.75 off Crest Toothpaste 12/26/10 P&G and 1/16/10 P&G
.75 off Oral-B Floss 12/26/10 P&G
Final cost: .24 each after coupon and ECB

Dawn Dish Liquid (9.5 to 10.3 oz) - .97
.50 off Dawn Hand Renewal - 12/26/10 P&G
Final price: .47 each

Tom's or Maine Deodorant, Toothpaste or Mouthwash - $3.99
Get a $3 ECB (limit 2 offers)
Final cost: .99 each after ECB

Colgate Total, Total Whitening, Max White or Max Fresh - $2.99
Get a $1 ECB (limit 2 offers)
$1 -1/02/11 SS or  1/16/11 SS
Final cost: .99 each after coupon and ECB

*NEW* Raisin Bran (15 oz) - $1.79
.70 off Raisin Bran printable coupon
Final price: $1.09 each after coupon

Pepsico Products - Spend $20 Get $10 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Pepsi (2 liter) - $1
Gatorade Thirst Quencher - $1
Sobe Lifewater - $1
Doritos or Lay's Chips - $2.50
Aquafina or Lipton Tea  - $3.00
Pepsi (12-packs) - $3.33
Amp (4-pack) - $4.99
Starbucks Frappuccino (4-pack) - $4.99
$1 off Starbucks Frappuccino - 11/21/10 SS
Final cost: Half price or less  after ECB

Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons.  Thanks, Cindy!

17 comments:

  1. Remember that if you took advantage of the ECB offer already (the week before) you won't get another. Check the bottom of your receipt to see if you did (if you forgot).

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Raisin Bran is cheaper at CVS this week 1.79 verses Wags.With the 70 cent coupn that makes it 1.09.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i checked the pepsi offer and it looks like it is a different ecb number. Looks like to me you can do it again. Not sure if that s what SuperSavingSarah it talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah - Are you talking about the Pepsico products or another offer? Like Lynda said, the Pepsico products have a different offer number this week's so it's a new deal.

    Hi Lynda - I've put Raisin Bran on my list of things to check at CVS and Walgreens tomorrow. When I was posting CVS deal I noticed the Raisin Bran coupon is for 14 oz. or larger and both ads say (8.7 to 15 oz). I might have to go back and change my Walgreens post, or maybe we will get lucky and the coupon will work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad I went back for a Raincheck tonight for Doritos & Finish :) Those Doritos will come in handy when I can't find them on sale & hopefully some coupons pop up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning to All,

    Yesterday the Coupon Fairy must have sprinkled pixie dust on my mailbox.(I usually have Cliff Clavin, like Kas does, for a delivery man) And I received the best envie in the mail. I am gonna head over to the Coupon Trader area and start a giveaway to share the great coupons I received from my Coupon Fairy.

    =) I hope you guys like this one =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CVS Gravois cor Hampton has a new manager who seems to be not as accommodating as the previous ones. :( Still had a good trip last night though.

    And I was planning on using my (2) 70cents Raisin Bran Qs but when I priced check them on the red machine, they were still not on sale so I didn't get any. When I got home I realized that I should have tried to check out with a box and see how it will ring up because the Herbal Essences which was $2.99 (Jan.9-15)rang up not on sale anymore. I felt bad that I "wasted" (2) 70 cents Qs especially that hubby is down to his last (2) boxes. Oh well, $1.40 for a lesson learned which I hope I'll remember next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to let you know that our CVS had the Blink Tears and each box had a $4 peelie on it. That would make it a $.01 money maker after EB! I was also able to print a Dove coupon for $1.50 the purchase of 2 products from their website. Our store had some products on 75% clearance so I was able to get 2 bottles of Dove shampoo for $.88. They also had Aveeno products on clearance and there was a printable for $1.50 one product. I wasn't able to get anything because it was all sold out at our store, but worth looking into at yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi coupon.girl - The manager who used to be at the store on Gravios/Hampton is now at the store on Gravois/Chippewa. The employees there are starting to get the hang of how everything works. The check out expierence is much better than when the store opened.

    I'm not sure I've ever figured out that Saturday night shopping and when the new sales are turned on.

    Thanks, Beth! I need to get my "field report" written and will add your info to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is the manager at the Gravois & Hampton one the lady your talking about that wasn't accommodating? She was really nice the day I went in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Rachel - The new manager at Gravois/Hampton is really good to deal with. The previous manager was almost too good to couponers. With the things he said he would do, you almost felt like you were taking advantage of him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beth - Is the Blink Tears the 0.5 oz size? I've had a rain check on those since last Aug and the South County store had never had them in stock.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Rachel! I didn't come face to face with the new manager. Cashier just called her over the phone with my queries in which all the answers were "no, you can't" which previous manager has said "yes, you can". And cashier even told me that this was the reason previous manager is not there anymore which I really hope not because my "queries" always make sense. :I

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi CJ - The ad says Blink Tears 0.50 oz or Gel Tears 0.34 oz.

    Hi Coupon.girl - I don't think the cashier knew what she was talking about or had been brain washed by the new manager. The previous manager did every thing he could do to get traffic in the store. I think it worked. That store is pretty busy for being there the short time they have.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I fount glade scented oil plug ins vanilla and cinnamon for 90% off they were 39 cents, found crest glide floss for 44 cents, cutter repellent for 59 cents, aveeno products for 1.99 minus 1.50 q, dove shampoo and conditioner 1.19...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Sadina for sharing your clearance finds!

    ReplyDelete
  17. coupon.girl: There are a couple cashiers there that I avoid because I don't think they understand the deals and I don't think they want to. I was getting rainchecks on the Black Friday ad & one cashier said you can't get rainchecks on anything in the ad to which another cashier said yes you can. LOL I am starting to see which ones not to deal with much easier that way.

    I think the old manager was the one saying he would honor the expired manf. coupons for the vitality & after that decided they shouldn't of done that.

    ReplyDelete