Contact Me






Monday, January 24, 2011

CVS Field Notes - Week of 1/23/11


Here are a few additional notes about CVS's sales this week.  See this week's deals and coupon match-ups HERE.
 
  • Magic Coupon Machine  - Again, nothing too exciting for me. $1 off any Combos, 7 oz. and $1 off any Snickers Fun Size Bag.
  • DiGiorno Pizza -  It's on a B1G1 sale.  Priced $6.99 at the store I shop.  With the $3 off 2 coupon, it makes them $2 each!  Stock up price for me.
  • Coke Products - Word is, from the forums on A Full Cup, the limit is higher than 1.  I did the deal once yesterday and my receipt says "amount needed to earn reward $15.00", so the deal seems to be a limit 2.  But, others on the forum are reporting it's a limit 4. 
  • Crest Pro-Health - Word is, from Simply CVS, the limit is 2
If you have any additional info about this week's deals, please leave a comment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment