Contact Me






Saturday, January 22, 2011

CVS Deals - Week of 1/23/11

Prices for  January 16 - 22, 2011

Finally, a deal on Coke.  My families very brand loyal to Coke products.  I was getting very tired of the Pepsi deals.

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.  Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: Free This Week ::


Crest Pro-Health or Pro-Health Complete Rinse (16.9 oz) - $3.99
Get a $3.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB

Full Fast Appetite Control Spray (2 oz) - $14.99
Get a $14.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB


:: Cheap This Week ::

Carmex Lip Balm - .99
.30 - 11/07/10 SS
Final price: .69 each

Coke or Kraft Products
Get a $5 ECB when you spend $15 (limit 1 offer)
Coke 2-liters, Fuze, Vitaminwater, Smartwater, Honest Tea, or Powerade - $1.50
B1G1 Vitaminwater printable - Available earlier this week
.50 off Honest Tea printable coupon
Nabisco Wheat Thins, Triscuits or Ritz - $2
Coke Products (12-pack) - $3
Planters Mixed Nuts or Cashew Halves - $3

Deal Idea
Buy (5) Coke 12-packs $15.00
Get a $5 ECB
Final cost: $2 per 12-pack after ECB

Clairol or Pantene Products
Get $3 ECB when you spend $10 (limit 1 offer)
Clairol Nice 'n Easy, Root Touch-Up or GraySolution - $5.99
$2 off Nice 'n Easy - 12/26/10 P&G and 1/23/11 SS
Pantene Pro-V Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler - $3.99
$3 off 2 - 12/26/10 P&G
$1 off 2 - 1/23/11 SS

Deal Idea
Buy (2) Clairol Nice 'n Easy - $11.98
Use (2) $2 coupon -$4.00
Get a $3 ECB
Final cost: $2.49 each wyb 2 after coupons and ECB

B1G1 DiGirono Pizza (limit 4)
Be on the lookout for a $3 off 2 DiGirono Coupon with the Miller Lite displays at the grocery stores

Huggies Jumbo Pack Diapers - $8.99
Get a $1 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$2 off Little Snugglers or Little Movers - 1/23/11 SS
$2 off Pull-Ups - 1/23/11 SS
Final cost: $5.99 after coupon and ECB



Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons.  Thanks, Cindy!

10 comments:

  1. Went to CVS last night (Gravois/Chippewa). Bought (5) Raisin Bran for $1.79 each. Used (3) 70cents and (1) $1/2 Qs. (I still feel bad that I didn't try this deal last Saturday when I could have still used (2) more 70 cents Qs expiring that day.) Also bought (4) Orbits gum and used (2) B1G1 IPQ; and (1) 50 caplets Advil for $6.29 which I had $2 IPQ from Advil site and $2 CVS Q from weeks ago from red machine plus I got the 25% off CVS e-mail.

    Then, thanks to the $1.40 Qs lesson learned last Sat., I did the Xtra deal for this week. I had it rang up and it was already in their system and there's still a $1/1 IPQ in Spanish on Xtra site. I was able to print (2) so got (2) bottles for 49 cents each after Q.

    I paid way more than expected so I checked my receipt before I left. There was a "1 Taxable Item for $2" on my receipt. I asked cashier about it and after a few minutes of trying to figure it out with scanning Advil and its Q again, we still didn't learn how it appeared there. So he just offered to give me $2 EB for the inconvenience but since I was a good customer (his words) he doubled the EB to $4 and feeling not so good about it, I thanked him and left.

    When I got home, rechecked my receipt again and I figured out that when he keyed in the $2 Advil CVS Q it did not register as a Q but as a "taxable item". So I paid for it instead of it "paying for" the Advil. So, it was just right that the very nice cashier/supervisor, gave me the $4 EB because this is the amount I overpaid(in which I used EBs). :)


    Another lesson learned, make sure that when cashier key in a CVS Q, it registered as a Q not "another item bought". :)


    And am very glad that their store charges tax AFTER Qs now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop & Save has a Manufacturers Q for buying multiple packs of Coke - the clerk wouldn't let me have it if I wasn't buying the cokes there. But my old SNS (367 hwy in North County) kept their coupons in a basket at the service desk. So you may be able to score some...

    ArmyMomx2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi coupon.girl - When I've had a bit of problems at the store on Chippewa/Gravois they have always been good about coming up with a resolution. I'm glad too the tax problem got fixed. I know KC was a big reason why they got the tax problem fixed. A huge thanks to her.

    Hi ArmyMomx2 - Wow! I can't imagine picking up one of those coupons. The stores in this part of town keep them almost under lock & key. You usually have to ask the clerk to scan the coupon. They don't always scan it without asking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok - now see... it's a mission now... trying to score us some coupons without driving all the way up north. ;-/

    shopping tomorrow, wilco, over and out ;-).

    AMx2

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the CVS website there's a coupon for $2 off 3 American Greeting cards. It can be used on .99 cards. You may need to use zip code 62946 to see it. There's also a B1G1 coupon for 20 oz Coke. These are both CVS coupons so you should be able to stack then with other coupons.
    http://print.coupons.com/Couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=14415&nid=10&zid=oj97

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know if the limit 4 on the DiGiorno is linked to your card, or can you get more b1g1 on another transaction? I bought 4 today but was hoping to make another trip with my coupons from Schnucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and the magic coupon machine gave me a $5 off 2 Revlon, they still had some 75% clearance and there was a sign up for $4 ECB wyb 2. My ECB didn't print and I had a coupon stickler cashier. He almost wouldn't ring my $5 off coupon because my total of makeup was a few cents short of $5 so I didn't press it, but I may email CVS or something to try and get the ECB. In any case... free makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teresa - I'm not sure if the limit on non ECB deals are per transaction or per week. I was going to go back to CVS this week and find out, but I've been under the weather and have had no energy.

    Concerning the clearance Revlon - I purchased clearance revlon a few week's ago when there was an ECB deal. My ECB didn't print either. The cashier pulled the ad and went over to look at the display and since there was no exclusion for clerance items he forced the ECB to print.

    The following week, the ad said either the ECB deal was for regular priced merchandise or exluded clearance. I don't quite remember how it was stated.

    This week, the ad doesn't mention you can't use it on clearnace either. It looks to me that CVS didn't intend the ECB to trigger with clearance items, but didn't always print that in the ad.

    If you contact CVS corporate, let me know what they say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I realize it's too late for this to matter for this week, but in case you run into the scenario for the b1g1 limit it seems it did not track it on my cvs card. I was able to buy 4 more digiorno tonight with no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Teresa for the update! I'll keep that in mind the next time there is a great deal without ECBs.

    ReplyDelete