Contact Me






Monday, January 24, 2011

Walgreens Field Notes - Week of 1/23/11


I'm Register Reward free right now, but I did stop in at Walgreens to check on a few things.

See this week's Deals and coupon match-ups HERE.
  • Maalox -  Prices at my store are running $4.49 to $6.74.  If you still have $5 Maalox coupons from 1/09/11 SS, this is a nice little money-maker.  Buy (5) Maalox at $6.74, use (5) $5 coupons, get $10 RR = $1.30 money-maker.  Even better deal if buy the $4.49 bottles and can get the cashier to adjust the coupon to the price of the product.
  • Gold Bond Body Wash - Some stores have Gold Bond Body Washes with $1 peelie coupon on them. (Thanks, Anonymous)
  • Almay - Wild for Wags is reporting, if you can find Almay products on clearance, they are a money-maker. I checked at a store and they didn't have any Almay marked down.  But, check at your store.  You might find they do.
If you have any additional info for Walgreens this week, please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Today, I bought 7 boxes of Kleenex. They were on sale for .89 each, used 2 .50/3 coupons(from 1/2 SS), and I got a Register Reward for $2!

    ReplyDelete