Contact Me






Saturday, January 15, 2011

Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview - 1/16/11

There should be two coupon inserts in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch  - (1) SmartSource and  (1) P&G. And a $2 Zicam coupon in the Parade Magazine.

NO $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this week

Here are my favorite coupons in the Post-Dispatch.  The Skintimate and Grande coupons are the same value as the preview, but Chi-Chi's Salsa and All Detergent are less.

SmartSource
  • $1.50 off Purina Dog or Puppy Chow, 17.6 lb. +
  • $1.50 off 2 Grande Tortilla Chips
  • $1 Celestial Seasonings Tea
  • $1 off Skintimate Shave Cream
  • $1 off Colgate Total
  • $1 off All
  • $2 off 2 Snuggle
  • $2 off 2 Kotex Pads
  • .75 off Kraft Deli Fresh Natural Slices
  • .55 off Dreamfields Pasta
  • $1 off 2 Bob Evans Sausage Items
  • .50 off Chi-Chi's Salsa
Red Plum P&G
  • B1G1 Febreze Fabric Refresher
  • B1G1  Buy Febeze Noticeables refill get warmer
  • $1 off Covergirl Product
  • $1 off Cheer
Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

Sam's Club is still selling the Sunday Post-Dispatch at a reduced price, $1.50. Dollar Tree and DEAL$ no longer sell the paper.

8 comments:

  1. Jeri - I dont see the trade forum link on your blog anymore. Would it be okay for me to ask for a coupon trade in this post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - The coupon forum is still on my blog. I had my son make me a graphic and I put it on the right sidebar.

    I wanted to make sure the forum was working before I put up the graphic. Readers found the forum with tab at the top of my page. I didn't know if they would with those little tiny letters. Now that I've put up the grpahic readers can't find it.:(

    Several readers have contacted me thinking it had disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri - I see it now on the right side, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lose part of the screen on the right side and only see 'Coup' for the graphic. You get old and small type doesn't look clear.

    This upcoming week, Schnuck will have the Ken's Salad Dressing 16 oz bottles @$1.29

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kas - You'll have to scroll over to the right hand side of my page every once in awhile to see what's there :(

    Thanks for the info on Ken's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is there a Red Plum insert or not? Glenda doesn't show one and i never went out on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kas - No Red Plum insert this week. The 4 coupons Jeri listed under Red Plum were actually in the P&G insert.

    Use the B1G1 Febreze refill/warmer coupon to get the warmer for free and then submit for this rebate to get $3.50 back for purchasing the warmer
    http://media-idp.febreze.com/en-US/PublishingImages/pdf/Febreze%20I%20NOTICEables%20Trade-Up%20Program%20Rebate%20Form.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi kas - No Redplum. My mistake. That's what I get when I cut and paste a previous post. Sorry if I confused you.

    Thanks, CJ!

    ReplyDelete