Contact Me






Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shop 'n Save Deals: 1/03/11 - 1/08/11




NO $10 off $50 this week

This week's big promotion at Shop 'n Save is Get 50 Bonus Box Tops when you buy (10) participating products.  In most cases, you would be money ahead if you just made a cash donation to the school.

Many of the General Mills participating products prices are sky high.  Green Giant Steamers without sauce are in the ad for $2.50.  Last September the price for this product at Shop 'n Save was $1.77.  Has Shop 'n Save's prices increased that much in the last few months, or did they increase them for this promotion?

Note: Crestwood Shop 'n Save (301 Watson Plaza, St Louis 63126) will match Sappington Farmers' Market money off your purchase coupons.  Print Sappington Famers' Market coupons HERE


:: In-Ad Store Coupon ::
$2.50 off Milk wyb and (4) Kellogg's Cereals or Kellogg's Special K Bars in a Single Transaction

Kellogg's Special K Cereal - $2.50 (buy 4)
Use $1 off 2 - 1/02/11 RP
and use (2)  B1G1 Special K Cereal printable coupon
Final price: $1.63 each $1.00 each + $2.50 off milk wyb 4 and use both coupons

Kellogg's Bite Size Frosted Mini Wheats - $2.50
$1 off 2 Frosted Mini Wheats 14.5 oz. + printable coupon
Final price: $2 each + $2.50 off Milk wyb 4 participating products

Kellogg's Special K Bars - $2.50
$1 off 2 Special K Bars printable coupon
$1 off 2 - 1/02/11 RP
Final price: $2 each + $2.50 off milk wyb 4 participating products


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Yo-Plus Yogurt - $1.50
$1 off Yo-Plus Yogurt printable coupon ** More than 50% of sale price
.50 - 1/02/11 RP
Final price: .50 to $1 each

Pillsbury Grands! Biscuits (8 ct) -$1
$1 off 2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Grands! Biscuits printable coupon
Final price: .50 each

Green Giant Boil in Bag Vegetables - $1.25
.50 off any Green Giant Frozen Veggie printable coupon
Final price: .75 each

Totino's Party Pizza - $1.17
$1 off 5 Totino's Party Pizza printable coupon HERE and HERE and HERE
Final price: .97 each wyb 5

California Pizza For One - $2.27
$1 - 12/5/10 SS
Final price: $1.27 each

Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal - $2
.55 off Cinnamon Toast Crunch printable coupon HERE and HERE and HERE
Final price: $1.45 each

Honey Nut Cheerios - $2
.55 off Honey Nut Cheerios printable coupon HERE
Final price: $1.45 each

Keebler Townhouse or Club Crackers - $2
$1 off 2 - 12/12/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each

Weight Watcher's Cakes, Muffins, Brownies or Cookies - $2.50
$1 off Weight Watcher's Sweet Bakery Items printable coupon
Final price: $1.50 each

Lean Cusine Entrees, Panini, Flatbread Melts or Pizza - $2
$1 off 3 Lean Cusine printable coupon
Final price: $1.67 each wyb 3

DiGiorno Portion Control Pizza - $2.27
$1 off 2 - 1/02/11 SS
Final price: $1.77 each wyb 2

Special K Crackers (4-8 oz) - $2.50
$1 off 2  - 1/02/11 RP
Final price: $2 each wyb 2

Wisk 2x Liquid Laundry Detergent (50 oz) - $5.96
$2 - 1/02/11 RP
Final price: $3.96 each


:: Other Good Deals ::

Pork Bone-In Rib End or Sirloin End Roast - $1.68 lb.
Pork Country Style Ribs - $1.98 lb.

Texas Rio Star Red Grapefruit - .33 each
Celery - .98 stalk

7 Up or Dr Pepper (2 liters) - .94
Lay's Potato Chips - $1.98

22 comments:

  1. I was hoping another chain/store would get sloppy with the GM $6.00/10 MQ or the GM $3.00/6 MQ and I would get a good deal on the Progresso soup. Market Place and IGA ones can't be used at SnS, while Dierbergs ad states that $6.00 will be automatically taken off at the register when 10 items are purchased. SnS price on the soup is @$1.00, while elsewhere the sale price is @$1.25

    Since neither MP or IGA have catalina machine, the extra Box Tops must be gotten by mail. Just send in the in-ad form with the register tape to Supervalu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am buying 4 boxes of Special K cereal can't I use 2 B1G1 and 2 $1/2 coupons making them .75 a box?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Afternoon Everyone

    Lisa regarding the Special K question, you have 4 boxes so you can use 2 B1G1 and only 1 -1/2 coupon.
    So: 4 boxes @ $10
    -2 B1G1 = -$5
    -1x -1/2= -$1
    Total = $4.00

    HTH =) If someone sees it differently please post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not the place to put this but if you are someone you know uses hearing aid batteries you know how expensive they can be. Head over to http://www.hearing-aid.com/?fb=true to get 1 pkg for free. You will need to know the style and size of batteries you will need. My husband uses them and it isn't just selective hearing. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa - Janet's correct when buying (4) boxes of Special K you can use (2) B1G1 and (1) $1 off 2.

    Thanks, Janet - When I first saw the Special K deal I though, "That will be a great deal." And then when I typed it up, it wasn't such a great deal. It would help if I figured all the coupons in you can use. Thanks for catching my brain warp.

    Hi Lynda - Thanks for passing on the hearing aid battery deal. I'll write a post about it.

    I'm going to request one for my Dad, but when it comes I'm going to tell my husband I'm stocking up for when he gets his. My husbands isn't all selective hearing either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning to All,

    Just wanted to remind everyone that the Frenchs Dry Pouch Gravy, Chili-O and Wing Spice are running $.77 each and give back a $.50 Cat wyb 2. This one does stack. I did 6 pouches yesterday and rec'd back 3 x $.50 Cats. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet - Thanks for the info. Did your store up sefl signage advertising the monthly Cats? I went to SNS this afternoon just to look for the Cat deasl and not one sign up. Usually by this time of the month they have put at least some of them up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jeri,

    I did not actually looked for signs but I did find one for Country Crock Spread: Buy 2 15 oz tubs and receive a Cat back for $1 OYNO. Offer good 12/26/10-1/22/11. I had printed 2 IPs @ a month ago for $1 off Any Country Crock product. The tubs were $1.92 ea. I might use them next Thursday ;} Hint Hint cough cough Next Thursday ;} I send you an email soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. about the milk coupon with the special k purchase. can I buy my milk with the cereal or is it a next purchase coupon?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa - Buy milk & Speical K in the same transaction and use the in-ad coupon.

    $2.50 off milk wyb (4) Kellogg's Cereal of Special K bars in a single transaction

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa - I just clicked on your name. I was excited to see you here. You were one of my first readers. Your girls have really grown.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you got the $3 Kashi Go Lean Crisp cereal coupon from Vocalpoint recently, SNS has it priced at $2.99 so it's free. At Schnucks it's $3.29-3.88 last I checked.

    For people who have Discover cards, Discover will be offering 5% cash back at grocery stores and drug stores in March. So hang onto your $5 Entertainment Book coupons til then, use your Discover card to pay for your groceries and/or SNS gift cards and save an additional 5%. You can start signing up for it Feb 1.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I forgot to include that the 5% Discover cash back in March is limited to the first $300 you spend in the month for groceries. So the maximum number of $5 SNS coupons you could redeem and still get all 5% back would be 6 coupons (buy $300 worth of groceries or gift cards, pay $270 using 6 coupons and get $13.50 in cashback bonus).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Jeri! I know I have been coming here for forever! I read it daily but I am so off and on with couponing! I am trying to get back into again though!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me again with another Special K question! Can I buy cereal and milk and then also the bars and milk all in one transaction? I would just need 2 of the $2.50 milk coupons right?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi again Lisa, I'm not sure. Unless you're trying to get to $50 to use an Entertainment Book coupons I would split this into two transactions. You'll need to pull two coupons out of the ad.

    If you are wanting to do only one transaction, I would stop first and ask at Customer Service.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well there was a reason I wanted to do one transaction. I have that Special K book u posted about so I was going to use the $1 off yogurt and get another gallon of milk and use the $2 one. but those coupons u have to buy a combo of cereal and bars.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how quickly I forget. You had better ask at Customer Service.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Did the Special K deal tonight, it was awesome! Paid $1 per box of cereal, only $1.11 per gallon of milk, which I still can't get over!!, and $2 per box of cereal bars.
    Deals like this make me want to keep on couponing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lisa - Woo Hoo! Deal like this are avaiable almost every week.

    Just so I know what to tell others. You bought both Cereal and Bars in the same transaction? Did you present (2) in-ad coupons to the cashier or did (1) coupon dedcut twice?

    ReplyDelete