Contact Me






Monday, January 17, 2011

Target Deals - Week of 1/16/11


The good deals in Targets ad this week are few and far between.  Much of their ad is for the large bundled packs - you know, the size of packaging you can hardly fit in the trunk. I used to get sucked into thinking these were great deals.  Oh, how I've learned, smaller packaging with a coupon is usually the best deal.

I'm including not only prices advertised in the local ad, but prices in a Super Target ad also. I find the regular Targets have these prices for the week too. But, check before you buy to make sure.

Remember: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 1/22/11 ::

Hartz Crunch 'n Clean Cat Treats - $1.49
Unadvertised price
$1.50 - 1/09/11 SS
Final price: FREE
(Thanks, CJ!)

Cesar Dog Food (3.5 oz) - .70
B3G1 Cesar Canine Cuisine printable coupon
Final price: .53 each wyb 4

Ortega Taco Shells (10-12 ct) - $1.25
$1 off 2 Ortega Products printable coupon
Final price: .75 each wyb 2

Activia (4 pack) - $1.89
$1 - 1/09/11 SS
Final price: .89 each

Hillshire Farms Deli-Select Lunchmeat (8-9 oz) - $2.99
$1 off Hillshire Farms Lunchmeat printable coupon (click on Most Wanted Sandwich and vote for favorite)
Final price: $1.99 each

For more Target deals, check out Totally Target.

10 comments:

  1. GE Reveal 4 pack light bulbs are reportedly $2.54. Stack the $1.50 Target coupon from Target's website with the $1 insert coupon from within the past 2-4 weeks (sorry, I'm really bad with insert dates) to get a pack for .04.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quaker Oats is on sale for $2.75. I have two $1/1 Mfr coupons from recent inserts and a Target printable for $1/2, bringing the total price to $1.25 each wyb 2. Sounds good to me... Is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous - While $1.25 each isnt too bad, if you can wait, many stores put oats on sale for $1.50 or less and you can use the $1 coupon to get them for just .50.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ - Thanks so much! Building my price book now, and learning as I go... All of you are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ - Are the GE Reveal the regular old light bulbs?

    Hi Anonymous - I agree with CJ. If your out buy one, but it's not a stock up price.

    My buy price for any kind of cereal is $1 or less. Sometimes much less, but my family eats pretty much any kind - too much sugar cereal, healthy cereal, oatmeal... Any kind I find for my buy price.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lightbulbs I bought that were GE Reveal were the "normal" looking bulbs not the new kind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does Target give rainchecks for just items in their weekly ad? Or can you get rainchecks for items with unadvertised sale prices too?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi CJ - The Target I shop will only issue rainchecks for items that are in the local ad.

    I know I've had a reader tell me they have gotten a raincheck for something that was a TPC. I don't know if each store makes their own rules, or a employee at her Target didn't follow the rules.

    If you ask at your store, let me know what they say.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Had a great Target trip today - 10 free cat treats, cat food, Excedrin and light bulbs, all free after coupons! Thanks to everyone who sent me cat treat coupons today :)

    http://nutts4gb.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/target-13-freebies/

    ReplyDelete