Contact Me






Monday, February 28, 2011

CVS Field Notes - Week of 2/27/11


Here is an update of what is going on with CVS's sales and coupons for this week.

I had intended to post this yesterday when I got home from CVS, but I had such a headache, I had to take some Excedrin Migraine and go to bed.  My shopping trip was great - I don't know why I had such a headache.

See this week's deals and coupon match-ups HERE.
 
  • Magic Coupon Machine  - Nothing exciting for me this week.  $1 off any CVS Brand Hair Care product, excludes trial and $1 off 2 Gold Emblem Nuts
  • Crest - Look for Crest Pro-Health 4.2 oz. on clearance.  It will still trigger the $3.29 ECB (Thanks, Maureen!)
  • Hershey's Pieces  - On sale this week 2/$5.  Use the CVS coupon for $2 off from the coupon machine last week, and the $2 off 2 manufacturer coupon from 1/30/11 SS to pick up 2 bags for .50 each. Or if you were at CVS twice and have two of the coupons from the machine, it makes them FREE. (Thanks, Anonymous!)
  • Eggs - On sale for $0.99.  There is a .55 off 2 coupon for eggs on SmartSource.com. When CVS has eggs for 0.99 they run out of stock quickly.  Make sure you ask for a raincheck, or ask when they get more eggs in. (Thanks, Anonymous!)
  • Physicians  Formula Cosmetics - Spend $10 get $7 ECB this week.  Eye Booster sells for $10.99.  Use the $1 off coupon from 2/27/11 SS and submit the Try Me Free rebate for a nice little money-maker.  (Thanks, Maureen!)
  • Valentine Candy - 90% off at the store I shop.  Maybe that's why I had such a headache.
If you have any additional info about this week's deals, please leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. I got a coupon machine print for $3 off Physician's Formula this week! Did not see any try me free though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the $1 CVS hair care coupon but couldn't find the .99 CVS shampoo that I've used that coupon on before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pixie_bit - The Try me Free rebates are on Physicians Formula's website. Follow the link above.

    Hi CJ - Were they out, or do you think they don't carry it any more?

    ReplyDelete