Contact Me






Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Katie's Target Shopping Trip


Katie emailed me a picture of her Target shopping trip along with this message:

I used your site and Totally Target for my first couponing experience. Look at the deals I got tonight ... saved 70%! Can't wait to go back for more :)

Great job, Katie!  Not only with your shopping, but that spreadsheet too.  I'm impressed.

Check out more Target shopping trips from readers. If you would like me to  post pictures of your trip, please send them to my email couponstl (at) gmail (dot) com.

Rachelstl

5 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon to All

    And WTG Katie!!! I too am impressed with the spreadsheet. I so want to learn how to do them soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! They are turning our Target into a Super Target, so all the frozen items were sorely stocked. :( oh well, yeah for a super Target! I'm in Champaign, IL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Katie!! Love the spreadsheet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spreadsheets! I am going to copy and do this with my shopping trip! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete