Contact Me






Sunday, February 20, 2011

Target Deals - Week of 2/20/11


I'm including not only prices advertised in the local ad, but prices in a Super Target ad also. I find the regular Targets have these prices for the week too. But, check before you buy to make sure.

Remember: You can use a manufacturer and Target store coupon on the same product.

Take a look at Target's ad HERE.
Take a look at Target's coupon policy HERE.


:: This Week's Deals - Prices Good Through 2/26/11 ::

Sobe Lifewater or Tea - $1
Get a $5 Target Giftcard when you buy 10
Final cost: .50 each wyb 10 after Giftcard

Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding (3.4 oz) - .77
$1 off 4 Target printable coupon
Final price: .52 each wyb 4

Kraft Jet-Puffed Marshmallows (10 - 10.5 oz) - .95
.50 off 2 Target printable coupon
Final price:  .70 each wyb 2

Dannon Activia (4-pack) - $1.89
$1 off Activa Dessert - 1/30/11 SS (if included in sale)
Final price: .89 each

Skippy Peanut Butter (15 or 16.3 oz) - $1.89
Skippy Natural pictured in ad
.50 - 1/30/11 RP
Final price: $1.39 each

Weight Watchers Smart Ones - $1.80
$3 off 10 Smart Ones printable coupon
$1 off 10 Smart Ones printable coupon
and use $5 off 10 Target printable coupon
Final price: $1 to $1.20 each wyb 10

Kraft Easy Mac Cups (4-pack) - $2.79
$1.50 off 2 Target printable coupon
Final price: $2.04 each wyb 2

Tide Stain Release Duo Pacs (28 ct) - $8.99
$3 - 1/30/11 P&G
Final price: $5.99 each

Charmin - $11.99
12-pack Mega Roll or 24-pack Double Roll = 48 regular rolls
.25 - 1/30/11 P&G
and use $1 Target coupon - 2/20/11 RP
Final price: $10.74 each
Makes it .22 per regular roll equivalent


:: Frozen Food Giftcard Deal ::
FREE $5 Target Giftcard when buy (7) Frozen Food Items

Red Baron Single-Serve Pizza - $2.50
.75 - 1/23/11 SS
Final cost: $1.04 each after coupon and Giftcard wyb 7 Items

Stouffer's Lasagna (21 oz) $2.50
$1 off 2 Stouffer's Entrees - 2/06/11 RP
Final price: $1.29 after coupon and Giftcard wyb 7 Items

Eggo Homestyle Waffles (10 ct) - $2.09
Final cost: $1.38 each after Giftcard wyb 7 Items

Lot Pockets or Lean Pockets (2 ct) - $2.09
Final cost: $1.38 each after Giftcard wyb 7 Items

Boston Market Meatloaf (16 oz) - $2.50
Final cost: $1.79 each after Giftcard wyb 7 Items

Red Baron 12" Frozen Pizza - $3.99
Final cost: $3.28 each after Giftcard wyb 7 Items

Tyson Bagged Frozen Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (2.5 lb) - $5.50
Final cost: $4.79 each after Giftcard wyb 7 Items
Makes it $1.92 per pound

Stouffer's Family-Size Frozen Meals (29.5-40 oz) $5.99
Final cost: $5.28 each after Giftcard wyb 7 Items


:: Pet Food or Supplies Giftcard Deal ::
FREE $5 Target Giftcard when you buy  (2) items listed below

Pup-Peroni Dog Treats (25 oz) - $9.99
$1 off Pup-Peroni Dog Treats printable coupon
Final cost: $6.49 each after coupon and Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Beggin' Strips Dog Treats (25 oz) - $9.99
$1 - 12/12/10 SS
$1 off 2 - 2/20/11 RP
Final cost: $6.49 to $6.99 each after coupon and Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Purina Cat Chow (16 lb) - $10.99
$1 off Purina Cat Chow printable coupon
$1 - 2/06/11 SS
$2 off 2 - 12/05/10 SS
Final cost: $7.49 each after coupon and Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Tidy Cat Litter (27 or 35 lb) - $10.99
$1 - 1/30/11 RP
Final cost: $7.49 each after coupon and Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Beneful Dog Food (15.5 oz) $12.99
$2 - 1/16/11 SS
Final cost: $8.09 each after coupon and Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Boots & Barkley Hooded Litter Pan - $10.99
Final cost: $8.49 each after Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Fancy Feast (24 cans) - $10.99
$1 off 24 cans of Fancy Feast Gourmet printable coupon
$1 off 24 cans - 1/30/11 RP
Final cost: $9.49 each after coupon and Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Arm & Hammer Dogie Pads (36 ct) - $12.99
$1 off Arm & Hammer Floor Protection Pads printable coupon
Final cost: $9.49 each after coupon and Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Boots & Barkley 24" Dog Bone or Medium Dog Bed - $12.99
Final cost: $10.49 each after Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Pedigree Dog Food (40 lb) - $19.49
$2 - 1/12/11 RP
Final cost: $14.99 each after coupon and Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

Purina Dog Chow (44.1 lb) - $19.99
Final price: $17.05 each  after Giftcard wyb 2 participating products

For more Target deals, check out Totally Target.

15 comments:

  1. I cannot lie...at Target today, I got a feel for the endorphins Janet must get when she shops:) Gotta love rolling the gift cards. The $5 gift card wyb 7 frozen items is for ANY frozen item! I shopped without a single coupon! In essence the gift card deal is like a .71 coupon off the price of each item.

    Made for some almost free frozen vegetables (.97), individual serve burritos (.84), frozen yogurts (.99), pot pies (.64), breakfast sausage links (1.19), juice (1.12-1.32) and a whole host of single serve items that my hubby likes to take for lunch(.89). Prices listed are before gift cards. Now to raid the coupon stash for more substantial frozen items and perhaps a trip to Brentwood is in my future:)

    And, check Totally Target out for info on free Finish Quantum too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did the GC ring up automatically after 7 frozen items. I stuck with items that had placards labeling them, but would love to get a bunch of other stuff. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the GC was issued automatically after 7 items. I (actually my hubby who was doing my dirty work while I looked for jeans) bought 14 in one transaction and was issued two; one each after each group of 7. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mellissa - Thanks for the Target info!!!!!

    That "Coupon High" is a great feeling and you did't even have coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A couple of possible freebies using printed coupons from Target's website (I havent verified the local prices yet): Up & Up 24 count ibuprofen .99 - $1 Target pain relief coupon. Up & Up dental floss .89 - $1 Target oral care coupon. Other good Target printables that can be stacked with MQ: $2 off Purina One Beyond pet food and .75 off Oscar Meyer Carving Board lunchmeat.
    I wish I could do the frozen food gift card deal, it sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kelly in West CountyFebruary 21, 2011 at 9:51 PM

    Add me to the coupon high! I just picked up $80 for $4! :-) So glad to restock my frozen veggies - I had just run out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, CJ

    Hi Kelly in West County - Woo Hoo! Did you take pictures? If you have thick skin, I would love to post readers pictures this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone try the GC for frozen foods today? I tried today with 7 various frozen food items and no computer prompt. Manager was called over and said it was only the items on that page in the ad around the box (Smart Ones, etc.). Went to another store and asked (didn't try) and was told the same thing. :( Not sure what went wrong or why I didn't get it. I had five burritos, one Tony's, and one ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julie - After I read your comment, I headed over to Hot Coupon World, A Full Cup and Totataly Target to see what was happening elsewhere. Out of everyting I read, only one women had the same thing happen to her.

    I was going to Taret this afternoon. I quess we'll see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kelly in West CountyFebruary 22, 2011 at 2:24 PM

    If I remember, I will e-mail you a pick tomorrow or Thursday. (I am planning another trip as soon as DH gets back to town and I get access to another computer!) hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I madly clipped all my frozen food coupons today at lunch b/c I'm not sure what will be in stock @ my Target (Brentwood) when I go after work today and just wanted to be prepared...I found a $1/1 Stouffer's Family or party sized entree 1/30 RP (not sure if that matches up with the $5.99 deal) and Red Baron (also in 1/23 SS) $1/1 pizza or pasta product

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Dentastix deal didnt work out today - they are $3 at my Target, not $2 as I've seen listed on other blogs. But I got 2 free Up & Up ibuprofen and 2 free Up & Up floss, and got a catalina for another free floss. The Kirkwood Target has a bunch of jeans (mostly junior sizes) on clearance for $4.98 and there's a $5 women's denim coupon on the Target site.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Opti Free Solution twin pack is only $10 this week. Some $4off a twin pack coupons are out there. I ordered some on Ebay. This is an excellent price for good solution (never like the store brand cheap stuff) Gonna stock up! $1 off Target Q on this too to stack, but I printed my limit of 2. (not sure if it's still on their site or not)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have 2 coupons for the Opti Free if you want them...contact me through Coupon Traders

    ReplyDelete