Contact Me






Monday, February 7, 2011

Walgreens Field Notes - Week of 2/06/11



Here is more information for this week's deals at Walgreens.

See this week's Deals and coupon match-ups HERE.
  • Right Guard Body Wash  - There are $1 peelies on some of the bottles. Look for the Right Guard display pictured above.  The bottles on the shelf at the store I shop did not have the peelies, but the display did.  With the $1 peelies it makes them free this week after coupon and Register Reward. 
  • Snickers Peanut Butter Squared  -  Walgreens does carry this variety of Snickers, but I couldn't find them, or a place they should have been on the shelf at the store I shop.  You might or might not have luck finding them at your store. (Thanks, Rhonda)
  • Nabisco Cracker -   The packages on sale for $0.99 are 4 oz. single sleeves.  The $1 off 2 coupon from 1/30/11 SS, that so may blogs are reporting to use, is for 6 oz. or more.
  • Gain Dish Soap - Check your coupon stash for a $1 Gain coupons from the P&G 110 book.  (Thanks, Lynda!)
If you have any additional info for Walgreens this week, please leave a comment.

11 comments:

  1. I couldn't find the Snickers PB or a place for them on the shelf at my "usual" Walgreens; however, I stopped at another one and they had some....not a lot but enough for me to use my coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The RR for Dove Body Wash did not generate. They gave me cash back, but be aware.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kelly for the head up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't find a spot in the candy aisle for the Snickers either, but they had some on the lower side-caps (?) near the register.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Stacy! I'll look the next time I'm at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Walgreens had the Right Guard display, but someone had peeled all the stickies! They still had the adhesive, but no coupon :(.
    Also, I went to buy the Garnier shampoos, 6 to make the total $16.66 (3/10) then gave them 5 $1 coupons and the RR of $5 did not print. The manager said that this is because the total has to be over the amount needed counting the coupons, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi pixi-bit - Register Rewards are triggered with the $ amount purchased before coupons. But, way too many times managers tell customers what you were told. I don't know if they don't know how RR work, or if they don't want to take the time to figure out what happened.

    But, all is not lost. You can call Catalina Marketing (877) 210-1917, option 1. Have your receipt in had. They will ask for refrence numbers from the receipt and can research what you purchased from their end. If you purchased the correct merchandise they will send you a RR through the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found the Right Guard BW with peelies and the Snickers Peanut Butter Squared both at the Crestwood Wags today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There were no snickers at my store. I was also hoping to find the seasonal Coffee-mate marked down, but none at my store. I did find an "Infant Care" wags coupon booklet at the counter when I checked out. You can see a picture of it here - http://kitchenstreasures.blogspot.com/2011/02/week-of-february-6-2011-walgreens-trip.html

    (I started this blog to help me track my couponing. Thank you for the inspiration!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi LeAnn - Thanks for putting a link to your blog. It's a great way to track savings.

    And, blogs are a great place to keep your menu plan for the week. I check mine almost everyday to know what to get out of the freezer.

    ReplyDelete