Contact Me






Thursday, March 10, 2011

Commit to You Coupon Booklet


When you're at Schnucks be on the lookout for the Commit to You coupon booklet.  I found it with a display of this week's General Mills Catalina deal products. There is a higher value coupon for Progresso than we've seen lately.

Commit to You Coupon Booklet - coupons expires 6/10/11
  • $1 off 3 Progresso Soups
  • $1 off 2 General Mills Cereals
The Progresso coupons makes for a great deal with this week's General Mills Catalina coupon offer  - buy (5) participating items get a $3 coupon for your next order.  Reader Janet tested the deal.  When she  purchased multiples of (5) in the same transaction, multiple Catalina coupons printed.

Here is the best deal. 
  • Buy (15) Progresso Soups @$1.25 each = $18.75
  • Use (5) $1 off 3 coupons found in Commit to You Booklet -$5.00
  • Pay $13.75
  • Get (3) $3 Catalina Coupons good on your next order -$9.00
  • Final cost: $4.75 for 15 cans of soup or $0.32 each

Thanks, Janet for firguring out the Catalina deal stacked!

2 comments:

  1. If only I weren't swimming in Progresso Soup from that Boxtops promo!!! Ok, I might do this anyway though - super good price. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know pixie I have so many Progresso soup but I think they are the best soup in a can so I will try to stock up on more. Thanks Jeri and Janet!

    ReplyDelete