Contact Me






Saturday, March 19, 2011

CVS Deals - Week of 3/20/11


Prices for  March 20 - 26, 2011

Make sure you check out email.  Many people have gotten $5 off $25 coupons good through Sunday.  Thanks, Megan!

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups. 

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.


:: Free this Week ::

Allegra  Allergy (5 ct) - $6.99
Get a $6.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$2 off Allegra 5 ct. printable coupon
or $2 - 3/06/11 SS
Final cost: $2 Money-Maker after coupon and ECB

Cobroxin Homeopathic Oral Spray (1 oz) - $18.99
Get a $18.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Final cost: FREE after ECB

Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Toothpaste (4 oz) - $3.49
Get a $2.50 ECB (limit 2 offers)
$1 - 2/17/11 P&G
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB


:: Cheap This Week ::

Household Products
Get $5 ECB when you buy $5
Pine-Sol (28 oz) - $2
$1 off Pine-Sol printable coupon
Tilex Mold & Mildew (16 oz) - $2
$1 off Tilex Mold & Mildew printable coupon

Deal Idea
Buy
(4) Pine-Sol @ $2 = $800
(4) Tilex Mold & Mildew @ $2 = $8.00
Use:
(4) $1 Pine-Sol coupons -$4.00
(4) $1 Tilex Mold & Mildew coupon -$4.00
Pay: $8.00
Get $5 ECB
Final cost: $3.00 or .38 each after coupons and ECB

Zantac 150 (24 ct) or Zantac 75 (30 ct) - $8.99
Get a $3 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$5 off Zantac printable coupon
Final price: .99 after coupon and ECB

Schick Quattro for Men or Women - $8.79
Get a $4 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$3 - 3/20/11 SS
Final price: $1.79 after coupon and ECB

March Madness Drinks & Snacks
Get a $5 ECB when you buy $15

Coke 12 packs - $4.33
Coke 2 liters - $1
Powerade, Fuze, Honest Tea, Vitaminwater, or Smartwater - $1
Wheat Thins, Trisucit or Ritz - $2
$1 off 2 Nabisco Crackers - 1/30/11 SS
$1 off Wheat Thins printable coupon (Facebook)
$1 off Trisuits printable coupon (Facebook)

Deal Idea
Buy = $15.00
Get $5 ECB
Final cost: $10 or .67 each after ECB
Be on the lookout for .50 peelies on some bottles.

The Wheat Thins and Triscuits would be a great deal, if you have any coupons left after Thursday at Shop 'n Save.

Check out more CVS deals at Living Rich with Coupons.  Thanks, Cindy!

8 comments:

  1. Quick run to CVS for 2 Crest, 1 Colgate, 2 Pert travel size and Allegra. All free plus $2 coupon profit. No coupon beepings, I love CVS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - I love CVS too. When I was at CVS yesterday the cashiers were asking me if Walgreens RR worked the same as ECBs. They stood in disbelief when I started telling how RR worked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri - I love not having to count coupons or buy fillers at CVS. I just keep handing over coupons and ECBs til I'm out of them or til my total is close to $0, whichever comes first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CJ - I feel like I'm dealing Blackjack when I had over my ECBs. Always the anticipation of is this one going to put them over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri,

    I thought of you when I opened my mail today. I received another CVS mailer - this one is like a small magazine - Hershey's easter savings with over $10 in coupons, recipes and coloring pages. I may have to do another candy ECB deal -which is never good for my diet!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a 25% off coupon in my e-mail which says excluding sale items. I needed "tiny" batteries for my watch which never go on sale and I had some EBs so went to CVS last Wednesday night. Got the batteries and (2) gallons of 2% milk and after cashier scanned the Q, I got 25% off ALL my total (it matched my computation). I handed my EBs which will bring my OOP to zero but instead everytime an EB was scanned my total amount to pay goes up.

    I very nicely I stopped the cashier, took out my calculator and did some computations in front of her. My supposed total to pay after the 25% off was like $10.88 and she scanned a total of my $12 EBs and I still owed her like $1.87. I couldn't accept that and I said to her that I think I'm not getting my 25% off anymore because everytime she scans an EB, it brings my total up. So weird. Told her, to take off the EBs but it can't be done so she had someone VOID the whole transaction.

    Told her that since that's the way their system works, I will just buy the batteries and use the 25% off Q on it and pay cash. (Ughs!)

    Then in another transcation, bought just a gallon of milk (hubby bribe ;) and just use $1 EB then pay more cash for it. Other EBs were way more than the price of the milk so couldn't use them.


    Anyways, it seemed like I'm always paying on learning something new at CVS and hubby getting in "not a good mood" makes it high priced. Uh-oh. :(

    Oh well, lesson learned and FYI: if you have a CVS 25% off e-mail coupon or any % off coupon, DON'T pay with EBs, pay with CASH or else it's like "NO % off" at all. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi coupon.girl - Thanks for the heads up. I've never used a % off coupon at CVS, and didn't know how it worked (or not worked) when spending ECBs.

    ReplyDelete