Contact Me






Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shop 'n Save Price Check - Week of 5/22/11

On a week with a good ad and a $10 off $50 Thursday, I know lots of people are planning their shopping trips.  I am too.  I have a few additional prices for products with coupon match-ups. 

If you are wondering about a price, or have checked prices at Shop 'n Save, please leave a comment

Quick links to other Shop 'n Save post:
This week's   Shop 'n Save Deals
Previous  Price Checks. (prices might or might not be the same)
Energizer Catalina deal

Kahiki Egg Rolls - $2
$1 - 3/27/11 SS
Final price: $1 each
Thursday price: .60 each

Grande Tortilla Chips - $2.50
$1 - 4/17/11 SS
Final price: $1.50 each
Thursday price: $1 each

Kahiki Nuggets - $5
$1.50 - 3/27/11 SS 
Final price: $3.50 each
Thursday price: $2.50 each

Pepsi 12 packs: 4 for $11.66 after in-store coupon ($1.58 Thursday price)
Coke 12 packs: 4 for $13.66 after in-store coupon ($1.98 Thursday price)
Thanks, Melissa!

:: Prices readers requested ::
Breakstone Cottage Cheese w/ Fruit (singles) - .88
Kraft Cheese with a Touch of Philly - $1.98
Lean Pockets - $2.44
Lunchables with Fruit - $2.50
Philly Cooking Creme - $2.88
Simply Heinz (32 oz) - $2.56

16 comments:

  1. Do I need to get the in store coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably the wrong place to post this, but I am wondering if there will be coupons in this Sunday's paper given that it is a holiday weekend? I probably won't make it to get the paper, so I was just curious...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No coupons this coming weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All

    Which in store coupons are you asking about. The $10 off $50 comes off automatically. The coupons for soda should with the cashier at checkout.

    No coupons scheduled for this weekend that I know of. Sometimes P&G will put out their insert on a Holiday weekend, but I haven't heard they are this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anyone know how much reach toothbrushes are at SNS?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. if anyone goes, will you check if shop n save is selling the purex crystals (softener) yet. If so, how much are they. TIA

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must be missing something with the soda... how does $13.66 for 4 12-packs after in-store coupon equal $1.98 on Thursday??

    ReplyDelete
  8. The $1.98 Thursday price is most likely the price per 12 pack after discount and coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have an SnS question. For 24 hour stores, what time does the Thursday coupon go into effect? 12:01 am??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous,

    I shopped shortly after midnight and received the $10/$50 discount.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to the SNS in Fenton this morning. They were out of the Sweet Baby Ray's Marinades (16 oz) - $1. I asked them to check to see if they had any in back. The employee who checked for me said they were out at and the warehouse was out of them too. Be prepared for your store to be out of the Marinade. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the heads up Megan. I'm not surprised they are out of Sweet Baby Ray's. SNS has never stocked sale merchandise very well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can you get the marinade at walmart and have them price match it?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi jelyni - Great idea. I'm not a Walmart shopper so I don't think about the price matching. Target has a price match policy too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi All,

    Just a suggestion to get a Rain Check for the SBR Marinades and hopefully we have another -$10/$50 before the coupon expires =) Thats my plan anyway. =)

    ReplyDelete