Contact Me






Friday, June 24, 2011

Coupon Preview - 6/26/11


Two coupon insert are scheduled for this coming Sunday - Smart Source and RedPlum.  Take a look a coupon preview HERE.

I'm hoping we get these coupon in the Post-Dispatch.
  • B1G1 Stayfree Product
  • B1G1 Dove Men+Care Body & Face Wash or Active Clean Tool
  • $4/1 Dove Men+Care Body & Face Bar
  • $2/1 Dove Men+Care Deodorant
  • $1/1 Ortega Taco Shells
  • $1/1 Weber Seasoning
  • $1/1 Skintimate Cream Shave
  • .75/1 Mt Olive Pickles
  • .75/1 Twizzlers
  • .55/1 Barilla Piccolini
  • .50/1 Carefree Product
  • .50/1 Cheerios
  • $1/2 Ortega Chilies
Remember, you might not get the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town

5 comments:

  1. I am loving all the $1 Weber coupons lately. I've been able to try all kinds of new spices for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - I love those $1 spice coupons too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the Weber seasonings still $1 at Schnucks? I used up all my coupons weeks ago so I haven't looked at the price lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenna - It's either Durkee or Weber that is still displayed and I think selling for $1. I'll try to stop in next time I'm driving past Schnucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenna, as of this morning, all weber grilling spices at schnucks were $1.

    ReplyDelete