Contact Me






Friday, June 24, 2011

FREE Lowes's Build & Grow Clinic



Free Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic - Saturday, June 25th

From 10-11 a.m., kids can build a Waving Flag at Lowe's Build & Grow Clinic.  Clinics  are recommended for kids in grades 1 to 5.

Register for Lowes' Build Grow clinic online. Stores that have reached their maximum capacity are not included on the registration list.

If you can't make it to this week's Build & Grow Clinic, the next scheduled clinic is July 9th to build Tow Truck.  Registration is now open.

2 comments:

  1. I did this for the first time with my 5 yr. old and 2 yr. old this past weekend, they enjoyed it. I was a little disappointed with how it works - they give you a hammer and a kit and you find a spot anywhere in the store to put your project together on your own. I thought it was an actual "class". Still had fun and will take them back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - I'm glad you and the kid's had fun. When my boys were little, we went to the Home Depot workshops some. They were about the same where you needed to be able to help your kids.

    ReplyDelete