Contact Me






Monday, June 13, 2011

Home Depot - Bounty on Clearance

If you're a Bounty lover like I am, you might want to check out this clearance deal at Home Depot.

Basic Bounty Single Rolls - $0.56
$0.25 - 6/05/11 P&G
= $0.31 after coupon

Regular Bounty Single Rolls - .$0.70
$0.25 - 6/05/11 P&G
= $0.45 after coupon

Some areas of the country got a  $1/2 Bounty coupon (but not here in St Louis.)  You might want to check out a clipping service, to see if you can find the better coupon. But, even with the measly $0.25 coupon this makes for a good deal.

Thanks, Stephanie!

5 comments:

  1. I am a Bounty girl, too... I have tried a few other brands using my newfound couponing skills, but they're just not the same... :)

    Pleased to report that I found this deal at my Home Depot too! They also carry multi-packs (priced at $11.97 for 8 double rolls), plus these multi-packs still had the $30 in P&G coupons inside. Target carried these packs as well, but someone had been removing them... Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - Some items I've really liked giving up brand loyalties, but not paper towel.

    Thanks for the heads up on the larger packages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Depot takes coupons?? What rock have I been hiding under?! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I order coupons & got 100 rolls for $16!! the store I got them at still has 100s left!

    ReplyDelete