Contact Me






Saturday, July 30, 2011

Best CVS Deals - Week of 7/31/11


CVS Ad Coupon Match-Ups  7/31 - 8/06, 2011

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE. 

This is an updated listed from the Sneak Peek I posted on Thursday.  Additions to the lists are noted as *NEW*

:: Free or Better This Week ::

Bic Soleil Shimmer Razor Starter Kit - $5.99
Get a $3 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$3 - 7/10/11 SS
= FREE after coupon and ECB

Skinny Cow Singles Crisp or Cluster Candy - $0.99
Get a $0.99 ECB (limit 1 offer)
*NEW* B1G1 - 7/31/11 RP
= 2  FREE after ECB


:: Cheap This Week ::

Revlon Super Lustrous Moon Drops, Color Burst Lip or Top Speed Nail - $5.97
Get a $3 ECB (limit 6 offers)
$1 off Revlon Color Cosmetic - 6/26/11 SS

Deal Idea
Buy (2) Revlon Products @ $5.97 = $11.58
$3 off $10 Cosmetic Purchase coupon from Coupon Center (advertised in this week's ad)
Use (2) $1 coupons (6/26/11 SS) - $2.00
Pay $6.58
Get $6.00 ECB
Final cost: $0.58 or $0.29 each after coupons and ECB

*NEW* Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste (4 oz) - $4.99
Get a $3 ECB (limit 2 offers)
$1.50 - 7/31/11 SS
= $0.49 after coupon and ECB

*NEW* Dawn Dish Liquid (9.5 - 10.3 oz) - $0.99
.50 - 7/31/11 P&G
= $0.49 after coupon

Gillette Body Wash - $3.49
*NEW* B1G1 - 6/05/11 P&G (Hurry! expires 7/31)
and use $2 - 7/31/11 P&G
= $0.75 after coupons

Skippy Peanut Butter (15 -16.3 oz) - $1.67  ** part of spend $30 get $10 FREE gas card
$1 off 2 printable coupon no longer available
$1 off 2 - 7/31/11 RP
*NEW* .75 - 7/31/11 RP
= $0.92 to $1.17 each after coupon

Coke (2 liters) - $0.99 (limit 5)  **part of spend $30 get $10 FREE Gas Card

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power or Manual Razor - $9.99
Get a $5 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$4- 7/31/11 P&G
= $0.99 after coupon

Nivea Lip (.17 - .35 oz) - 2/$5.00
$3 off 2 - - 7/31/11 RP
= $1.00 each after coupon

Check out the rest of the CVS Deals.

Thanks, Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons!

10 comments:

  1. CVS was a mess today. They had nothing in stock and the people working there were clueless. Not the usual CVS trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My usual Sunday morning cashier saw me and said "What rainchecks have you come for today?". Turns out they had the Skinny Cow and Soleil at the registers so no rainchecks for me today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My CVS was crazy too and they had 4 people checking out at a time.

    The Soleil razors were on an end cap but not in the regular aisle. If you think they are sold out walk around a bit and you might find a whole stack of them at the end of a row.

    I haven't done any drugstore trips in a month or more. Today I went to 3 walgreens and CVS. I can rest easy...school supplies and contact solution are now in my house. Phew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a heads up to anyone that goes to CVS. I'd like to think that we aren't the cause of it, but because of some couponers they may make some changes. Talking to one of the managers today, he said that there has been a lot of shelf clearing & holding up the line in the past few months. For example, he said he timed this lady at check out last night and she was there for 55 minutes. Because of this and they don't have the manpower to staff it to constantly accommodate a large # of transactions, they may put some restrictions in on how many transactions you can make. Please spread the word about how we need to be considerate of others and not tie up the only register with 10 different transactions. I realize that we all like to save, but continued cases like these mess it up for everyone. All we can do is let people know what would be considerate; it's up to the individual as to whether they'll follow through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cvs - free candy, almost free lipstick and I also received a coupon for free panty liners coupon from the magic machine that I stacked with a man coupon for $1 mm. I think my store was out of the razors but didn't look for an end cap display. Oh well - I haven't liked the soleil razors in the past but perhaps the shimmer is better. Question - my parents gave me a $4 off $20 card that they received in the mail. Can I use this or is it tied to their cvs card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi All - I'm hoping the CVS's are busy more than Sunday morning. I would think - the busier they are the quicker the expansion plan would proceed.

    Lynda - That doesn't sound like the usual trip to CVS. I guess everyone or store has a bad day at least once in awhile.

    Jen - Yes, I can see why employees/managers start to dislike couponers. A few people who make it difficult for the store can really start to change attitudes.

    Please, everyone be considerate. If you have more than a couple of transactions and there are people in line behind you, step aside and go to the back of the line. But, the most important thing is to be organized before you head to the checkout.

    Maureen - If the $4/$20 coupon your parents recieved has their Extra Care card number on it then no, you can't use it. If you are unsure, ask the manager at your store.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jeri
    I don't know if I've said this, but thank you so much for taking time to put together this blog and share with everyone how to save with coupons! I really appreciate all of your efforts to help and especially little disclaimers such as if there's a long line limit your transactions or visit when the store is least busy. Surely the retailers appreciate it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen - Thanks for the kinds words. I think to be a successful couponer, you need a very good working relationship with the employees and managers at the stores. When you are considerate to them they return the goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went into CVS today because I had $3 coupon from CVS for my birthday - gotta love that :) I got two free 20oz cokes (mycokerewards.com), 4 12-packs of coke, 2 Revlon nail polish, and Dawn dish soap for about $10 out of pocket. Had to get a rain check on the Skippy though.

    ReplyDelete