Contact Me






Saturday, August 6, 2011

St Louis Post-Dispatch Coupon Preveiw 8/07/11

Three coupon insert are in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch  - SmartSource, RedPlum and General Mills.

Word is that some areas of the country are getting a Target insert.   No Target insert in the papers where I stopped this morning.  If you find a Target insert in the Post-Dispatch, please leave a comment.

Update: The Target insert is in some Sunday Post-Dispatches.  (Thanks, KarlaC and Samantha!)

Here are my favorite coupons in the Post-Dispatch. 

SmartSource
  • B1G1 Ban Solid
  • $2/2 Kotex Pads
  • $1/1 Joint Juice
  • $1/1 Avery Heavy Duty Binder
  • $1/1 White Cloud Product
  • $1/1 Oscar Mayer Carving Board Meats
  • .75/2 Nabisco Cookies or Crackers
  • $1/2 Ziploc Brand Bags
  • $1/3 Scotch Magic Tape Products
Red Plum
  • $6/1 Zyrtec 24 ct. +
  • $2/1 Five Star Binder
  • $1.50/1 Soft Scrub Product
  • $1/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie Product
  • $1/1 Emerald Breakfast on the Go
  • $1/1 Sara Lee Sweet Goods Product
  • $0.55/1 Ball Park Buns
  • $1/2 Eggo Frozen Products
  • $1/2 Kellogg's Cereal
  • $1/2 Keebler Cookies
  • $1/2 Jimmy Dean Sausage Rolls
  • $1/2 Smucker's Fruit Spread Products
  • $1/2 Five Star Products
General Mills
  • $1/1 Pillsbury Sweet Moments
  • $0.75/1 Yoplait Frozen Smoothie
  • $0.75/1 Fiber One 90 Calorie Brownies
  • $1/4 Progresso Soups
  • $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
  • $0.40/1 Fiber One Chewy Bars, 90 Calorie Chewy Bars or 90 Calorie Brownies

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

8 comments:

  1. The SS also has a $1 Scotch scissors coupon. Yay, more free scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a target insert in mine...St. Charles home delivery

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get it in my delivered paper but in the one i bought at a south city walgreens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All

    Do you think any Schnucks still has scissors around?

    Thanks Karla and Samamtha - It looks like the Target insert will be quit spotty in which papers get them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received target insert in my paper delivered to ballwin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeri - The Florrisant Schnucks reportedly has "tons" of the scissors. I'm just back from the Richmond Hts store, they have 5 adult and about 15 kids scissors that I could see. My insert coupon beeped even though the $1 scissors match the wording and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only got the target ad, not any special target coupons. I bought two papers at the Schnucks at Ladue/170. They also still had plenty of scissors and the tearpads along with at each register aisle.

    I also found two good deals using today's inserts. There's a 0.35/1 dial soap, doubled. 2-pk bars are 10/$10. Also, there's a $1/2 nabisco cookies and I used them on the snack sacks that are 10/$10. I think both of those sales end tomorrow.
    That schnucks and the ucity one both have BIG Frosted mini wheats in the reduced/distressed section for 1.80. I used the $1/2 from today's insert, but I think there was a better one a couple weeks ago that I already used.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Schnucks in Arnold off Vogel Rd had the Target insert in today's early Sunday edition.

    ReplyDelete