Contact Me






Saturday, October 1, 2011

St Louis Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview - 10/2/11

Five coupon inserts in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch I picked up this morning on the newsstand  - SmartSource, Redplum, P&G, General Mills and PepsiCo .

Here are my favorite coupons. 

SmartSource
  • B1G1 Ricola Dual Action Drops
  • $1.50/1 Kahiki Product 24 oz. +
  • $1/1 Hidden Valley Farmhouse Salad Dressing
  • $1/1 Caribou Coffee
  • $1/1 Playtex GenlteGlide
  • $1/1 Platyex Sport
  • $1/1 Pert Plus
  • $1/1 Sure Deodorant
  • $1/2 Campbell's Chunky Soup
  • $0.50/1 Kleenex Cool Touch Facial Tissue
  • $0.40/1 Fleischmann's Yeast
  • $0.40/1 Karo Syrup
  • $0.30/1 Argo Corn Starch
  • $0.30/1 Argo Baking Powder
  • $0.40/3 Campbell's Condensed Soups
Red Plum
  • B1G1 Dove Hair Care Product
  • B1G1 Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner
  • B1G1 Tresemme Styling Product
  • B1G1 Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo
  • B1G1 Suave Professionals Shampoo or Conditioner
  • B1G1 Suave Kids Shampoo, Conditioner or Detangling Product
  • $3/2 Nivea Lip Care Products
  • $1/1 Dove Body Wash
  • $1/1 Dove Men+Care Body and Face Wash
  • $1/1 Dove Men+Care Deodorant
  • $1/1 All Laundry Detergent
  • $1/1 Folgers Coffee
  • $1/1 Mrs. T's Pierogies
  • $1/2 Jimmy Dean Sausage Rolls
  • $0.50/1 Success Rice
P&G
  • B1G1 Tampax Pearl Compak
  • B1G1 Swiffer Dust & Shine
  • $8/2 CoverGirl Face Products
  • $3/1 Oral-B Battery Toothbrush
  • $2/1 Downy Unstopables
  • $2/1 Gillette Deodorant
  • $2/1 Gillette Body Wash
  • $2/1 Old Spice Body Spray or Fragrance
  • $1.50/1 Vicks Natural Fusion Product
  • $1.50/1 Pampers
  • $1/1 Crest Toothpaste
  • $1/1 Tampax Pearl
  • $1/1 Febreeze
  • $1/1 Always Infinity
General Mills
  • $1/1 Frozen Pillsbury Egg Scrambles or Biscuit Sandwiches
  • $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
  • $0.40/2 Pillsbury Sweet Rolls
  • $0.40/2 Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
PepsiCo Moments to Save
  • $2/2 Pepsi Brand 18, 20 or 24 packs
  • $0.55/1 Pepsi Max (2 liter)
  • $1/2 Cheetos or Fritos
  • $1/2 SunChips
  • $1/2 Trop50
  • $1/5 SoBe, Propel or Propel Zero

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

11 comments:

  1. There are 2 coupons on the back page of the first section. One for Hunter Hot Dogs and ham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scope Dual Blast Mouth Wash 25.36FL oz @ Wal-Mart for $2.97ea. I bought 3 papers this week with the $1.50 off coupon in them, don't remember what insert their in. So total price $4.41 for 3, and I saved $4.50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a Playskool insert, too. Super coupon week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anthony Demetrulias

    Hi Anothony - If your a Scope Dual Blast fan, that's a good price. Thanks for the info.

    I find that Walgreens or CVS are almost always the best bet for personal care items. But, you do have to deal with ECBs or RR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous

    Hi - Are those Hunter coupons in the Post-Dispatch. None of the three papers I've picked up have those coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kelly

    Hi Kelly - I'm glad to hear someone is getting the Playskook insert. What part of town are you in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got no proctor and gamble and no playskool :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous

    Everyone should have gotten a P&G insert in their paper. If you didn't get one in your deliverd paper, call the Post-Dispatch and they should get an insert to you. Find the number at the bottom of page A2.

    If you were short a P&G inert in a purchased paper, I'm not sure you can do anything except maybe return the paper to the location you purchased it and explain the situation. I awlays check every paper every time to make sure they have all the inserts I'm expecting before I buy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had the same problem w/ my purchased post dispatch...I was in hurry and counted but missed the PG...thankfully my local grocery store let me exchange them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in O'Fallon/Lake St. Louis. The Playskool insert was 8 pages and had coupons for Playdoh, Earth's Best Sesame Street crackers/cookies, and an assortment of Playskool brand toys. Most of them expire November 4th and range from $2-$5. The front cover mentions playsaver.com , which has most of the same coupons available!

    ReplyDelete