Contact Me






Sunday, November 27, 2011

Chevy's Gift Card Deal



There are great restaurant gift cards available this time of year.  If you purchase restaurant gift cards for Christmas gifts or eat out yourself,  take advantage of the special offers available.

Chevy's Fresh Mex
  • Get a $10 Bonus Certificate when you purchase a $50 Gift Card
  • Bonus Certificate good between 1/02/12 and 2/29/12
Check the store locator to find a Chevy's  near you.


Other restaurant Gift Card Deals:

McAlister's Deli - $5 Bonus Gift Card wyb $25 worth of Gift Cards
Noodles & Company - Free Sandwich Duo Card wyb $25 of Gift Cards

7 comments:

  1. One of my favorites is Arby's. You get a coupon for a free combo when you buy a $20 gift card. It is good for ANY combo. Some of them cost $7 and up. Coupon is good from time of purchase until Jan 31. It says limit one combo per coupon, so you can use more than one per visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fazoli's has - buy $20 gift card, get $5 off coupon. Ours let's you buy it today & use it today. They have family meals that feed 4 for $15 - $5 coupon, makes it $10. We usually have enough for lunch the next day after feeding 3 adults & 3 toddlers. No too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tonya

    I like that deal too. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous & Tonya - I would post about the Fazoli & Arby's gift card deals, but I can't find info online about them. How did you hear aobut them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeri, Arby's has a sign at all the stores. They also have it every year. You get one coupon for every $20 worth of gift cards. I noticed the gift card says it is not good for the purchase of another gift card - but they have let me use it when I purchase food and another gift card. I ordered a $1.09 value sandwich and a $20 gift card and gave them my previous $20 gift card and credit card to pay. They applied $20 of the purchase to my gift card and $1.09 to my credit card. It was kind of nice to get another combo coupon.

    ReplyDelete