Contact Me






Friday, November 18, 2011

Corona Beer Rebate - $10 on Beef, Chicken and/or Seafood


Be on the lookout for this rebate and coupon.   I saw it at both Shop 'n Save's I was at yesterday.

Save up to $10.00 by mail-in rebate when you purchase any beef, chicken and/or seafood products
  • No beer purchase required
  • Offer good for residents of AL, HI, KY, MO, NC, UT & WV off legal drinking age
  • Offer expires 1/02/12
$1/2 Mission Chips or Dip Product coupon (expires 1/02/12)

For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products - many times I have.  All I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

3 comments:

  1. To This Rebate,


    Let me find you and please, before your expiration. :)


    Sincerely,

    coupon.girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found this rebate yesterday! Yipeee! :)

    To Sarah, want a couple of this form? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can find this one soon too! :)

    ReplyDelete