Contact Me






Saturday, November 26, 2011

CVS $5 Scenario - Week of 11/27/12

Hopefully everyone who shops CVS has a handful of ECBs to use after shopping over the weekend.  This week's best deal evolves the $10 Gift Card offer when you spend $30.

Take a look more of this week's CVS deals.

One Transaction
purchase:
(4) Glade Air Fresheners @0.99 = $3.98
(3) Dawn Dish Liquid @0.99 = $2.97
(4) Pantene Hair Care Products @2/$6.97 = $13.94
(2) Oral-B Cross Action Power Toothbrushes @$4.99 = $9.98
= $30.87
use:
(2) $2/2 Glade Products printable coupons -$3.97 (cashier will reduce)
(3) $0.50/1 Dawn coupons (10/30/11 P&G) -$1.50
(2) $3/2 Pantene coupons (11/27/11 P&G) -$6.00
(2) $3/1 Oral-B Battery Toothbrush coupons (11/27/11P&G) -$6.00
= $13.39 + tax
Get a $10 Gift Card
Final cost: $3.39 after coupons and Gift Card

8 comments:

  1. I was trying to do your scenario but I can't find a $2/2 coupon anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - The $2/2 Glade coupon is still available. I just printed one. I found it with no zip coded entered and under the household tab.

    There is a picture of a Glade candle on the coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous It was on cvs.com. it is near the last page, since it is a CVS coupon and not a mfg coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i vent a moment? on thurs. a shopper was in cvs using 5 cards and did a total of 22 transactions at the same register back to back. i asked the manager how she got away with abusing the system and he said that she got a card in each of her kids names. i reminded him that policy is 1 card per household. he did nothing. then when i moved on to walgreens she was there wiping them out of stock. that manager agreed to it because she said she was donating to a shelter. yeah right. people like this are going to ruin it for all of us. i got $98. in product today for 13.30 oop with 4 ecb to still use. it was all done on 1 card using only 4 like coupons. it can be done sanely and by following the guidelines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous

    I understand your vent and agree it's wrong to clear shelves - no matter what the reason. I'm all for donating, but what about the people that are trying to help themselves and not looking for a handout.

    I would think managers would understant that it's not good to have a shelf clearer becuase they upset many customers to accomodate one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, with your reader it is ridiculous, I WISh people would be kind and remember that it might be you who needs laundry soap for the day.,

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree Anon, and we run one of those food pantry/soup kitchens. I don't clear shelves even when I am taking it all straight to the church.

    Drives me crazy as well when I go to a store and there are cobwebs where the products should be. That is especially hard at CVS latel with these $10 gift cards things... I had nearly all the things I wanted to purchase and got to the Glade and they were allll all alll gone. Well, then I had to put everything else back or forfeit the $10 GC. What a bummer, and a waste of time to go all the way there for ,,,,nothing :-/

    There is plenty of savings using your one card and not hoarding. *hugs, y'all!*

    ArmyMomx2 (and 2 on the way ;-))

    ReplyDelete