Contact Me






Saturday, November 26, 2011

St Louis Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview 11/27/11

Only one coupon inserts in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch I picked up this morning on the newsstand  - P&G

NO - $10 off $50 this week at Shop 'n Save.

Here are my favorite coupons. 
  • $3/1 Fixodent Cleanser
  • $3/1 Oral-B Battery Toothbrush
  • $2/1 Venus Disposable Razor
  • $2/1 Gillette Fusion Skin Care Product or Shave Prep
  • $3/2 Pantene Product
  • $1.50/1 Vick's Nature Fusion Product
  • $1/1 Olay Bar, Body Wash or In-Shower body Lotion
  • $1/1 Gillette Deodorant
  • $1/1 Gillette Body Wash
  • FREE Puffs wyb 2  Vick's Products
Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

3 comments:

  1. The .75 any Crest coupon will give you profit today only at Walgreens - Crest 3D Vivid White toothpaste is still free after RR through today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CJ

    I was thinking about a trip to Wags today for Crest and Gillette Skin Care. The coupon today for Gillette Skin care works on the Fusion Skin Care in the Black Friday ad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri - I'm going to try for Crest and Secret Body Splash. The $1/2 Secret products coupon makes them just .50 each after the $5.50 RR. I love getting Sunday's coupons on Sat and hitting the end of the week sales again at Wags :)

    ReplyDelete