Contact Me






Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What's for Dinner: Pork Tenderloin



Johnny's Market had pork tenderloin on sale for $2.19 a few week's ago, so I bought four.  At that price, I'm think I should have bought more.  I usually like to grill pork tenderloin, but I don't think my husband will enjoy standing the the rain, so I'm going to stick it in the oven tonight.
  • Pork Tenderloin
  • Long Grain & Wild Rice (Rice-a-Roni)
  • Frozen Veggie
  • Homemade Applesauce
What's for dinner at your house tonight? 

Having problems posting  a comment?  See my Leave a Comment post with a quick fix to the problem.

2 comments:

  1. We had pork carnitas and vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Emily

    Sounds yummy! No recipe link :) I love linking to your recipes. I'm going to put one of them on my menu.

    ReplyDelete