Contact Me






Friday, December 9, 2011

FREE Wheaties Fuel at Schnucks

I heard there was talk of stores giving away Pujols t-shirts and jerseys today.  I never thought about the Wheaties cereal with his picture on it being damaged goods also.

Update:  Some Shcnucks have the Pujols boxes marked down at this time and other stores don't. 
At Schuncks

Select Boxes of Wheaties Fuel Cereal - $0.99
Yes, the ones with you know who on them
$1/1 Wheaties Fuel printable coupon
= FREE after coupon


Thanks, ArmyMomx2!

5 comments:

  1. I dont like Wheaties or Pujols, but if they are free I'll get some for a food pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They rang up $4.59 today at my Schnucks in Florissant, anybody know where you can find these for a buck?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Schnucks at Mason/Olive and Olive/Old Olive and neither one had these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were $3.69 at the Brentwood store last night. The news showed the Des Peres store having them for .99.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All - These mark downs must be a store by store decision. Thanks for the updates of what you are finding.

    ReplyDelete