Contact Me






Monday, December 5, 2011

Shop 'n Save Deals: 12/04/11 - 12/10/11


Shop 'n Save Ad Deals and Coupon Match-Ups

The Crestwood, Twin Oaks, Shreswbury and Lemay Ferry locations will  match Sappington Farmers' Market money off your purchase coupons.  Print Sappington Famers' Market coupons HERE

Note:  Word is that some stores might not accept Sappington Farmers Market printable money off coupon after October 13th.   Check with your store, before you shop, if you want to use the Sappington Farmers Market match.

Take a look at this week's ads HERE. My match-ups are from the Weekly and In-store Special ad.

Remember:
 Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.


Get $10 Catlina Coupon goon on your next shopping order when you buy $25 of participating ConAgra Products.

Hunt's Diced Tomatoes (14.5 oz) - $1.00
$1/3 Hunts Tomatoes printable coupon
$0.40/2 Hunts Tomatoes printable coupon
$0.60/3 Hunts Tomatoes printable copuon
= $0.67 to $0.80 each after coupon

Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa (10 ct) - $1.33
$0.50/2 Swiss Miss - 11/13/11 SS
= $1.08 each wyb 2 after coupon

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers or Completes - $2.50
$1/1 Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers printable coupon
$1/3 Healthy Choice Complete Meals printable coupon
= $1.50 to $2.17 each after coupon

Pam Cooking Spray (5-6 oz) - $2.49
$0.35/1 Pam Cooking Spray - 11/13/11 SS
= $2.14 after coupon

Marie Callenders Fresh Flavor Steamers or Dinners  - $2.50
$1/3 Marie Callender's Fresh Flavor Steamers or Complete Meals printable coupon
= $2.17 each wyb 3 after coupon

Wolf Chili (15 oz) - $1.00
Chef Boyardee Pasta (15 oz) - $1.00
Banquet Dinners (6.6-10.25 oz) - $1.00
Crunch 'n Munch (4 oz) - $1.00
Healthy Choice Soup (15 oz) - $1.67
Reddi Wip Whipped Topping (6.5 oz) - $2.00
Healhty Choice Lunch Steamers, Naturals or Select Entrees - $2.00
Kid Cuisine (7-10.6 oz) - $2.00
Peter Pan Peanut Butter - $2.26
Healthy Choice or Marie Callenders Fresh Mixers (6.95-7.95 oz) - $2.50
Marie Callender's Pot Pies - $2.50
Banquest Homestyle Bakes (22.4-26.6 oz) - $3.33
Marie Callender's Dessert Pies (28-45 oz) - $6.68


Available December 6th

Buy Mr Popper's Penguies on DVD ($14.95) or Blue-Ray (19.95) and get (1) Crunch 'n Munch (4 oz.) and ( 1) Snapple (64 oz) FREE with coupons avialable in-store. 



:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Campbell's Gravy (10.5 oz) - $0.50
$1/4 Campbell's Gravy - Share Something Delicious Coupon Book
$0.25/4 Campbell's Gravy - 11/06/11 SS
= $0.25 to $0.44 each after coupon

Yoplait Yogurt Cups (6 oz) - $0.60
Orginal, Light, Whips or Think & Creamy
$1/10 Yoplait Yogurt - 11/13/11 GM
$0.40/6 Yoplait Yogurt - 11/13/11 GM
= $0.40 to $0.53 each after coupon

Friskies Cat Food (5.5 oz) - $0.47
$1/36 Friskies Cans - 10/30/11 RP
= $0.44 each wyb 36 after coupon

Hunter Hot Dogs (12 oz) - $0.98
$1/2 Hunter Smoked Sausage, Bologna or Hot Dogs - 10/02/11 and 10/12/11 Post-Dispatch
= $0.48 each wyb 2 after coupon

Bar S Meat Franks (12 oz) - $1.00
$0.50/2 Bar-S Franks printable coupon
= $0.75 each wyb 2 after coupon

Huner Bologna (12 oz) - $1.25
$1/2 Hunter Smoked Sausage, Bologna or Hot Dogs - 10/02/11 and 10/12/11 Post-Dispatch
= $0.75 each wyb 2 after coupon

Keebler Zesta Saltines (16 oz) - $1.78
$1/2 Keebler Crackers - 11/13/11 RP
= $1.28 each wyb 2 after coupon

Nabisco Premium Saltines (9-16 oz) - $2.00
$1/2 Nabisco Crackers printable coupon
$0.75/2 Nabisco Crackers - 11/13/11 SS 
= $1.50 to $1.63 each wyb 2 after coupon

Keebler Wheatables, Toasted or All Bran Crackers (8-10 oz) - $2.28
$1/2 Keebler Crackers - 11/13/11 RP
= $1.78 each wyb 2 after coupon

Ritz Crackers or Crackerfuls (6-16 oz) - $2.44
$1/2 Nabisco Crackers printable coupon
$0.75/2 Nabisco Crackers - 11/13/11 SS 
= $1.94 to $2.07 each wyb 2 after coupon

Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies (14-16 oz) - $2.50
$1.10/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough printable coupon
$1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough printable coupon
$1.50/3 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough printable coupon
$1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough printable coupon
$1/2 Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookie Dough printable coupon
= $1.95 to $2.00 each after coupon

Hershey's Baking Chips (10-12 oz) - $2.50
$1/2 Hershey's, Reese's or Heath Baking Chips - 11/13/11 SS
= $2.00 each wyb 2 after coupon

Keebler Townhouse Crackers (9.5-16 oz) - $2.50
$1/2 Keebler Townhouse Crackers printable coupon
$1/2 Keebler Crackers - 11/13/11 RP
= $2.00 each wyb 2 after copuon

Nabisco Snack Crackers (7-9.5 oz) - $2.50
Wheat Thins or Triscuts
$1/2 Nabisco Crackers printable coupon
$0.75/2 Nabisco Crackers - 11/13/11 SS 
= $2.00 to $2.13 each wyb 2 after coupon

Post Shredded Wheat or Select Cereal (13-20 oz) - $3.00
$1/2 Post Cereals - 11/06/11 SS
= $2.50 each wyb 2 after coupon

Hillshire Lil Smokies (13-14 oz) - $3.00
$0.75/2 Hillshire Farm Cocktail Links or Smoked Sausage - 11/13/11 RP
= $2.63 each wyb 2 after coupon

Sea Best Breaded Clam Strips (10 oz) - $3.98
$1/1 Sea Best Product printable coupon
$0.75/1 Sea Best Product printable coupon (14692 zip code)
= $2.98 to $3.23 after coupon

Fast Fixin Advance Breat Nuggets or Breast Tenders (23-26.56 oz) - $3.98
$1/1 Fast Fixin' Product printable coupon
$1/1 Fast Fixin Product - October All You Magazine
= $2.98 after coupon

Scott Paper Products - $5.00
-- Extra Soft Bath Tissue (12 ct)
-- Mega Roll Paper Towels (6 ct)
$2 off Scott Extra Soft Bath Tissue AND Scott Towels printable coupon
$1/1 Scott Bath Tissue - 11/13/11 SS
= $4.00 each after coupon

Brawny Paper Towels (8 ct. regular roll) - $6.98
$1/1 Brawny Paper Towel 8 Roll printable coupon
$1/2 Brawny Paper Towels printable
= $5.98 after coupon

Sea Best Red Snapper Fillets (16 oz) - $6.98
$1/1 Sea Best Product printable coupon
$0.75/1 Sea Best Product printable coupon (14692 zip code)
= $5.98 to $6.23 after coupon

Cuties Clementines (5 lb. box) - $6.88
$0.75/1 Cuties Box - 12/04/11 SS
= $6.13 after coupon

Purina Dog Chow (17.6-20 lb) - $11.97
Original, Little Bites or Healthy Morsels
$2/1 Purina Dog Chow Brand Dog Food Complete and Balanced printable coupon (20 lb. +)
= $9.97 after coupon


:: Other Good Deals ::

Shop 'n Save Whole Chicken - $0.98 lb.
Shop 'n Save Cut Up Chicken - $1.28 lb.

Texas Rio Star Red Grapefruit - $0.33 each
California Navel Oranges (4 lb. bag) - $2.98

23 comments:

  1. does anyone know if the Con Agra deal stacks? I know it has been kind of a toss up on that one in the past. :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the conagra deal $25 before or after coupons?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tonya

    Hi Tonya - I don't know on this one. Are you wanting to shop at one of the stores that will match SFM coupon? If not, I would purchase them in seperate transactions.



    @Anonymous

    The purchase amount to trigger the Catalina is fiqured before coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My $10 Catalina didn't print after buying $25 in Con Agra products. I had to go to the service desk to get them to print it out for me. It ended up being a good deal as I was able to use that $20 coupon from last week from buying $100 in gift cards, then turn around and buy more groceries with the $10 coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Susie Schone

    Hi Susie - Thanks for the heads up.

    It's not that unusualy that the Catalina coupon dosne't print for one of those large Catalina deals. All it takes is for one UPC code not to get enterened correctly in the programming.

    I've always found Customer Service to be good to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Susie Schone
    I had the same thing happen to me on Sunday with the $10 cat not printing and I too used the $20 cat from my gift card purchase. CS tried to get one to print using the diced tomatoes I bought (they were the spicy red pepper ones if I remember correctly) and no luck. Next she tried the peanut butter and it worked by ringing up $25+ worth. I'm guessing at least some of the diced tomatoes UPCs are not triggering the cat (as of Sunday anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Afternoon to All.

    I am planning a couple more ConAgra transactions using the $20 Cat from last week. Then I plan on using the $10 ConAgra Cats next Thursday =) Looks like we might be able to come up with a couple good plans. Well what ya waitin' for--------------I been to the Shop ;) See ya there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure where to post this so it gets seen. I just realized the $20 SNS cat for purchasing $100 in GCs isn't calculating tax correctly when you use it. For an example, I had $24.28 in groceries. I had the $20 cat, a $1 MQ, and $3 MQ, but was still charged $1.19 in tax!!! I should only have been taxed on .28, which would be like .01 tax (5.85%). I've contacted CS but just be prepared or watch your receipt. I've been four other transactions so this adds up! Last year I think we had a similar issue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Julie

    Thanks for the heads up. Now, that I think about it, I'm sure I was charged tax on my Catalina coupons too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julie,

    I emailed SnS about the tax issue. I have not heard back nor have I received an email acknowledging receipt of my email. I have emailed about similar concerns in the past, and they have been corrected. Perhaps if others email as well about this particular coupon, they will look into the matter sooner. Of course, the coupons all expire tomorrow anyway. I don't think SnS keeps the extra tax money we paid. I imagine the state or local government agency receives it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. KC, last year when this happened they said I could take my receipts up there and I could get a refund on the amount of overpayment of taxes. It was under $2 or something and I was busy and didn't mess with going up there. This time if they offer the refund I'm going to take them up on it. If I calculate right it's over $5 for me (and I still have one more cat to use that expires Sunday). Yeah, I'm not sure who keeps it or what happens to the overpayment money but it's just the fact that it's happening. I should have paid attention to my receipts sooner! :( I'll let you know if I hear back. Not sure if CS works on the weekends, but they usually do respond or look into things pretty fast I think. Might not get fixed before the cats expire but maybe we can get a refund.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Julie,

    I have gotten tax errors refunded before. However, I had to tell them what store and then ask for it at CS. In other words, I had to work to get what was their mistake. (I have had similar issues at Schnucks, and they always sent me those paper $1 coupons -- don't remember what they are called -- to cover my loss.) I have resent my email to SnS CS and hope to hear something. If not, I will call Monday. This is a state matter, not just a store mistake. I think everyone should return for their refund. It will vary from location to location depending on local taxes, but $.85 for me. I emailed on Wednesday. In the past after my email they corrected the $5 off $50 EB coupon charging taxes quickly, so I know the system can be updated in a timely manner. Are people still being charged taxes incorrectly?

    ReplyDelete
  13. KC, I have a $20 cat that expires on Sunday I'll be going then and will report back if we don't hear anything else. I wish I had noticed the tax issue sooner and I would have emailed sooner.

    Don't we usually receive an automated message when we went them an email saying they received our email? I never received that yesterday. I'm stay on top of this also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Julie,

    In the past I would receive automated acknowledgement responses when I emailed. I haven't lately. I also emailed on Monday to ask if the ConAgra deal stacked. I never heard about that either. Not the best CS, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julie & KC - Have you ever posted your questions or comments on their Facebook page? It's amazing how companies including SNS are quick respond on socail media when the whole world can see.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jeri, I did that last night after seeing your message and they wrote back and gave me an email to respond to today. I emailed them this morning and will let you all know when I hear back.

    KC, normally they are very good about responding...at least that has been my experience. I wonder if something is going on with their online form.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Received a reply from my email this morning:

    Julie,
    Thanks for the email and the information. I've passed it along to the customer service team to investigate and help. We should be able to get back to you as early as tomorrow once the team is all together and can discuss. Thanks again for the information and we appreciate your patients as we investigate.

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Julie

    Wow! I'm impressed with the quick response you on Facebook. And on a weekend no less.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I never received a bounce-back email when I emailed SnS three different times last week. I called today and spoke with the nicest person. She said there was no record of my emails. She will check into both the email receiving problem (I had emailed through their website) and the tax issue. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, KC! I haven't heard anything back today from the person I emailed over the weekend. Sounds like their email isn't working right!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I emailed that Jill lady that had responded to me over the weekend asking what the status was. Valarie from SNS responded and it sounds like I'll get a refund via mail!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi all! Google Publix + Kraft Coupons for some good deals ($1/1 Nabisco crackers, $1/1 Nabisco cookies, $1/1 Kraf big slice cheese, $1/1 OM Bacon. Anyone know if Ritz Munchables are included in Kraft deal?

    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh crud...meant to post that in current SNS thread. Eve

    ReplyDelete