Contact Me






Saturday, December 10, 2011

St Louis Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview - 12/11/11

Two  coupon inserts in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch I picked up this morning on the newsstand   - SmartSource and Red Plum.

$10 off $50 this week at Shop 'n Save.

Here are my favorite coupons. 

SmartSource
  • B2G1 Hershey's Chocolate Bags
  • $7/1 ProNutrients
  • $7/1 Prevacid 24HR
  • $1/1 Blink Tears or GelTears
  • $0.75/1 Heluva Good! Dip
  • $1/2 Chex Cereal
  • $1/2 Blistex Products
  • $0.50/1 Chocolate Chex Mix
  • $0.50/1 Treasure Cave Cheese
  • $0.40/1 Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
Red Plum
  • $5/1 ProNutrients
  • $2/1 Axe Holiday Pack
  • $2/1 Axe Shower Gel or Detailer
  • $2/1 Advil Congestion Relief
  • $1/1 Axe Bodyspray or Deodorant
  • $1/1 King Hawaiian Original Recipe or Honey Wheat Round Bread
  • $1.50/2 Snausages or Snaw Somes
  • $1.50/2 Pup-Peroni
  • $1.50/2 Milk-Bone Dog Snacks
  • $1/2 Keebler Crackers
No Ruffies Trash Bags coupon in the Post-Dispatch.

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

9 comments:

  1. My paper had a $10 Fannie Mae coupon, no minimum. I was excited to see this again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JB

    This is my favorite coupon of the year. Not only free candy but and excuse to go to West County Mall.

    I just checked the paper I bought this morning and I didn't get one. Is is the on one page flyer like previous years?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a 1 page flyer on white, heavier paper. The $10 coupon is a red card that peels off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did we get the $5 Target GC WYB 5 Glade products? I didn't see it in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kelly

    Hi Kelly - I didn't get one either. The only Target coupon was for Purina pet food & liter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where on the IL side can we get the Fannie Mae candy?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did not find the fannie may coupon:( i aslo did not get the target glade coupon:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Target has a coupon to stack with the Redplum coupon for Snausages. So RP 12/11 2/$1.50 & 2/$1.50 off TQ. It's like a BOGO. Not as good was the SS 12/4 4/$4 Beggin Strips & the 3 oz. are 10 for $10 @ Schnucks = 4 FREE 3 oz bags.

    ReplyDelete