Contact Me






Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New South Beach Diet Bars = Money Maker at Walgreens

There is a new $1/1 South Beach Diet Bars coupon available. This coupon is  money-maker at Walgreens this week

:: Walgreens through 1/21/12 ::

South Beach Diet Snack or Meal Bars - $5.99
Get a $6 Register Reward
$1/1 South Beach Diet Bars printable coupon
= $1.00 Money-Maker after coupon and RR

When I was at Walgreens late Sunday  afternoon, they had tons of these left on the shelf.  Hopefully, everyone will find these still in stock at the store they shop.

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodie! I was going to go back today to see if I could find some more anyway. I stash them in my car. I have a tendency to get hungry after I go to the gym but before I can pick up kids for lunch. The 100 calorie bars aren't bad at all.

    Fingers crossed I can find some today!

    ReplyDelete