Contact Me






Saturday, March 3, 2012

St Louis Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview - 3/04/12

Three coupon inserts in the Sunday  St Louis Post-Dispatch I picked up this morning on the newsstand   -  Smart Source, Red Plum and P&G. 

Some areas of the country are also getting a Target insert.  Just because I didn't get the Target insert in the paper I picked up, doesn't mean that it won't be in yours.  If you find the Target insert in a Post-Dispatch, please leave a comment.

Update:  Yes, the Target insert has been found in a Post-Dispatch.  It's a single sheet with 12 Target coupons.  Also, check for a Walmart ad - it has a $3/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler coupon in it.  (Thanks, KC!)

Here are my favorite coupons. 

Smart Source
  • $2/1 Johns Frieda Product
  • $2/1 RevitaLens OcuTec Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
  • $3/2 Jergens Moisturizers
  • $1/1 Marzetti Simply Dressed Salad Dressing
  • $1/1 Otria Hummus Veggie Dip
  • $1/1 Ortia Greek Yogurt Veggie Dip
  • $1/1 bag of Tyson Any'tizers Snacks
  • $0.75/1 Duncan Hines Simple Mornings Muffin Mix
  • $0.75/1 Nature's Own Product
  • $1.50/2 Freschetta Pizzas
  • $0.60/1 Bertolli Pasta Sauce
  • $1/2 Louisiana Fish Fry Products
  • $1/2 Baileys Coffee Creamers
  • $1/2 Dentyne Gum
Red Plum
  • $10/1 Zyrtec
  • $5/1 Bengay Zero Degrees Gel
  • $1/1 Emerald Breakfast On The Go
  • $1/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo or Conditioner
  • $1/1 All Laundry Detergent
  • $1/2 Brawny Paper Towels
  • $1/2 Mars Easter Products
  • $0.50/1 Pop-Tarts Mini Crisp

P&G
  • FREE Puffs wyb Vicks Product
  • $2 off  Herbal Essence or Aussie Styler wyb Herbal Essence or Aussie Product
  • $2/1 Venus Razor or Refill
  • $2/1 Olay Bar, Body Wash or In-Shower Body Lotion
  • $2/1 Sinex Spray
  • $1/1 Febreze Set & Refresh
  • $1/1 Febreze Car
  • $1/1 Gillette Body Was
  • $1/1 Gillette Deodorant
  • $1/1 Always Infinity
  • $1/1 Tampax
  • $0.50/1 Mr Clean Product

No Birds Eye, Rosina Meatballs or Purely Asian coupons in the paper  I picked up.

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

10 comments:

  1. My Post Dispatch also had a a single Walmart sheet with a $3 off one Gillette Fusion ProGlide Styler (excludes trail/travel size) coupon and a single sheet of 12 Target coupons which are great to combine with manufacturer coupons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo Hoo! Great news. I hope more papers than not have those Target & Walmart coupons. Thanks for the update.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the preview...I'll be looking to see if the papers I pick up have all these! Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did your PG insert have the B1G1 FREE Olay Body Wash (to $8.99) wyb (1) Olay Facial Cleanser coupon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ones I got in Wentzville had this coupon.

      Delete
  4. Wentzville had the Target as well as the $3 off Gilette. I also had a St Louis County Parks activity book insert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i recieved the target page and the walmart page with the proglide styler. Two of my four papers were missing the smartsource insert though:( I was wondering if anyone has used the proglide styler. i was thinking of getting one for my husband since his razor and trimmer are both broken...Target has a decent sale on them after stacked coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many blogs are reporting a $1 Reach floss coupon in the RP. I didnt see one in mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CJ - No $1 Reach coupon for me in the paper I bought yesterday, or the one deliverd this morning.

      But, there is a $2/2 Reach Toothbrush coupon on Coupons.com this morning

      http://strk.enlnks.com/aff_c?offer_id=118&aff_id=851&url_id=103&aff_sub5=16865099&affsrc=1

      Delete
  7. Anyone receive the target and walmart insert in west county?

    ReplyDelete