Contact Me






Monday, April 23, 2012

Aldi Produce Picks + More



Aldi now has their local ads online.   But, this week they don't have their Product Picks in the ad.  Here is what I found at the Holly Hills store.   If you're not in the St Louis area, check your local area's ad for prices and dates.

:: Produce Picks - April 22 - 28 ::

Bananas - $0.25 lb.
Strawberries (1 lb) - $0.99
Pineapple - $0.99
Kiwi (5 pack) - $0.99
Naval Oranges (4 lb. bag) - $1.29
Gala Apples (3 lb. bag)  - $1.59

 :: Other Good Deals ::
(Prices may vary between stores)

Skim Milk (gallon) - $2.79
2% Milk (gallon) - $2.89
Whole Milk (gallon) - $2.99
Eggs (dozen) - $1.19
Butter (1 lb) - $2.29

:: Burger Prices ::
(Prices may vary between stores)

73% Lean - $2.39 lb.
80% Lean - $2.89 lb.
85% Lean - $3.19 lb.
90% Lean - $3.49 lb.
93% Lean - $3.59 lb.


$5 off Spiral Sliced Hams


If you haven't shopped at Aldi, or it has been awhile:
1. Make sure you have a quarter to unlock a shopping cart. The carts are like luggage carts at the airport. You rent them for a quarter, and you get your quarter back when you return the cart.
2. Take your own bags. Aldi does not provide free bags for your groceries.
3. Aldis now accepts debit cards.
4. Aldis does not accept coupons

If you buy something at Aldi you are not please with, they have a double guarantee. If for any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with any product, they will replace the product AND refund your money. More info HERE.

12 comments:

  1. Gala Apples (3 lb. bag) $1.59 were also in the ad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, qpons2! I don't ever get the Aldi ad in my paper, so I have to either hope they put it online or my store I shop has all the product and they are marked correctly.

      I'll add Gala Apples to my list.

      Delete
  2. Eggs were $1.09 a dozen at the S. Grand store yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Courtney - I actually live closer to the S. Grand store, but almost never shop there. I really dislike that few blocks of South Grand.

      Delete
    2. I really like that store. The employees are always super friendly and it's set up so that it's easy to get in and out quickly. I do understand why you're not fond of that particular area. My kids got to watch someone be handcuffed and taken away for trying to sell his food stamps outside that Aldi!

      Delete
    3. I agree, the few time I've stopped at that Aldi the employees were really friendly.

      Overall, I think Aldi employees are the best around. I've never heard them complaining about working, hours, management.... It really bothers me when I overhear cashiers talking to fellow employees and complaining about working.

      Delete
  3. the Arnold store had butter marked $1.89!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Samantha - Great price on butter at your store. Wish Arnold wasn't so far away for me.

      Delete
  4. Do they have any asparagus this week. The asparagus I have purchased from Aldi this spring has been very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi - I think my store had apsaragus when I was there on Sunday. I've never bought asparagus at Aldi before. I'll have to give it a try.

      Delete
  5. Skim milk gallons are $2.42 at the Maplewood Aldi. Dont know why that store occasionally has much lower prices on milk than other locations but I'm glad for it! Also got 100 tablets of ibuprofen for $1.99, cheaper than what I've been paying at Target.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, CJ! - I'm going to have to ask the manager at the store I shop why there is a price differnece between stores.

      I do know that some retailers have different prices at differnt locations to match other retailes within a short distance of them. I'm not a Walmart shopper, but I wonder if it has something to do with them and their pricing.

      Delete