Contact Me






Monday, April 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 4/23/12


Even though I need to get dinner on the table quickly after my son's baseballs games, I still plan my menu from what I already have in the pantry and freezer. 

It hasn't been easy coming up with ideas of what meals I can get on the table quickly, but using my stockpile has been easier than roaming the grocery aisle trying to come up with dinner ideas. 

Monday: Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Chips, Strawberries

Tuesday:  Spaghetti (Ragu), Garlic Bread

Wednesday:  Breakfast Casserole, Orange Juice

Thursday: Frozen Pizza, Pineapple

Friday: Leftover Breakfast Casserole

Saturday:  General Tso's Chicken (Kahiki), Steamed Rice, Broccoli, Pineapple

Sunday: Baked Mostaccioli, Green Salad, Garlic Bread

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.

6 comments:

  1. We're in ball season here, too-- that's part of the reason I'm using my crock pot nearly every day this week! I'm also trying to clean out my freezer. My menu is posted HERE if you'd like to take a peek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy - Thanks for stopping by. I definately check out your menu plan. I'm getting a lot redundant in what I've been fixing for dinner.

      Delete
  2. I've used up my free Papa Johns pizza finally so I'll actually have to cook the 2 nights I'm home this week. Will have to dig through the freezer and see what I pull out - always an adventure! Last week I made a burger and taco meat out of ground chuck I got at Target. Just $2.49 a pound and it was good quality so I'll buy it again there whenever its that price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having Chicken Enchilada Dip, Garlic Cheddar Chicken, Pizza Pie, and leftovers this week:

    http://ourfrugalhappylife.blogspot.com/2012/04/menu-plan-422-pizza-pie-chicken.html

    The latter part of the week we'll be in St. Louis (for my sister's wedding)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks CJ & Emily for sharing. Grocery sales have not been great lately, or the prices have incresed so much latelty, my stockpile is starting to run low. I might have to increase my grocery budget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches. They never go out of style.
    Happy MPM!
    You're menu plan sounds so good.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete