Contact Me






Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 5/7/12


This is going to be a wild week at our house.  My son has four baseball games, a band concert and the sports banquet to attend.  We only have one child still at home. I don't know who we did "May Madness" with two.

Monday: BBQ Beef Sandwiches,  green salad, chips

Tuesday:  Leftover BBQ Beef Sandwiches

Wednesday:  Sports Banquet
I remember in years past, each class being assigned something to bring. I hope I remember to ask my son what that is before we are in the car on Wednesday.

Thursday: Pasta Con Broccoli, Green Salad, Garlic Bread

Friday:  Ravioli (frozen from Aldi), Green Salad

Saturday:  Grilled Hamburgers, Sweet Potato Fries

Sunday: Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, Long Grain & Wild Rice

What's for dinner at your house this week?

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment