Contact Me






Monday, November 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 11/12/12



I plan my meals with what I already have in the pantry and freeze, and then fill in with what is on sale at the grocery stores.  Not only does it make meal planning easy, but it also helps me save a ton of money.

Monday:  Amish Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Veggie

Tuesday:  Taco Soup, Tortilla Chips

Wednesday: Breakfast as dinner

Thursday: Leftover Taco Soup

Friday: Sloppy Joes, Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Saturday: Pork Steak, Baked Beans

Sunday: Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn (this meal didn't get fixed last week)

Whats for dinner at your house this week?

If you would like more meal planning ideas, visit Menu Plan Monday at orgjunkie.com

6 comments:

  1. I'm headed to Florida for a few days so I'm looking forward to some home cooking from Mom and some meals out. Hope everyone has a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CJ - Food always tastes better when someone else does the cooking. Have a great time!

      Delete
  2. Love the amish chicken recipe (looks like it's had a lot of great reviews) and the sweet potato fries from Paula Deen. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny - They are both new recipes for me. I hope they are as good as they sound

      Delete
  3. Sloppy joes are on the menu for next week. We havent had them for a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca - My husband and son love Sloppy Joes made with the mix an tomato paste, I can hardly choke it down. I keep looking for a Sloppy Joe recipe everyone will enjoy. I figured I can't go wrong with Pioneer Woman's.

      Delete