Contact Me






Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cracker Barrel Coupon $1/1 + Schnucks Deal


Cracker Barrel Printable Coupon

There is a new Cracker Barrel Coupon available to print. You should be able to print two of these coupon per computer.

:: At Schnucks through Friday, December 21st

Cracker Barrel Cheese - $3.00
$1/1 Cracker Barrel Cheese Coupon
= $1.00 after Super Double Coupon

Plus, Cracker Barrel Cheese is one of the participating products in this week's Catalina - Get $3 Catalina Coupon wyb (6) participating Kraft Products.


6 comments:

  1. I saw a coupon at the Dillion Schuncks, something like buy 2 cracker barrel cheeses, get $2 of Schnucks crackers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan - I just got back from the store and saw that coupons too. I'll post about it.

      Delete
  2. I thought only the 6 items shown in the red box on page 5 of the ad were included? Is there a list of all the qualifying items? I wish Schnucks would promote their catalina offers more clearly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CJ,
      Here is Jeri's post with the participating products:
      http://couponstl.blogspot.com/2012/12/schnucks-kraft-catalina-deal.html

      Delete
    2. Thanks, JB! I had forgotten I posted the Cat info.

      Delete
  3. This cheese is delicious if you haven't tried it yet!

    ReplyDelete