Contact Me






Monday, March 25, 2013

Barb & Bernie's Super Triple Coupon Shopping at Schnucks



Readers Shopping Trip - March 2013

Here is what Bernie had to say about his shopping trips. It's go to see a male couponing also.
Barb and I did four Transactions at Schnucks one was actually free . We spent $11.19 and we figured our savings to be $117.81.  Unreal!!!

I would love to show off your shopping trip, too. Remember, the rules are 15 triple coupons per day, per household.

Email me at couponstl (at) gmail (dot) com with your picture, or post your picture on the Coupon STL Facebook page, and I'll make sure to get them posted.

If you haven't got in on Schnucks Super Triples yet, see Schnucks Super Triples coupon match ups.

Thanks for sharing, Bernie! 

8 comments:

  1. Aha! Green Giant chips! WHERE do you find these?

    Great shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are usually in the snack aisle by the Chex Mix

      Delete
  2. I have to ask, WHERE did you find the Hungry Jack Premium Hashbrowns?!? I tried 3 different Schnucks to no luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hungry Jack potatoes are with the boxed potatoes. They are in boxes that remind me of a school lunch milk cartons. They were on the top shelf. Both my Schnucks and Dierbergs are out of them and have been since the second day of triples.

      Delete
    2. I tried four different stores over the weekend and all were out of the HJ hashbrowns.

      Delete
  3. What was the garlic bread deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that's an awesome haul. You got a really good variety as well. Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which store(s) did you guys use?

    ReplyDelete